SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

6 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Lol. What does that have to do with being a championship caliber team? Play like this come tournament time and see what happens…

Doesn't matter, you've already written them off.  ;)
No need to tune in the rest of the season.  :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MGsioux said:

You are so Pathetically negative. You should go cheer for another team that meets your expectations.  They are ranked #2 in the country and still not good enough for you.  What's it like going through life like eyore.  Try taking some vitamin D maybe all your days won't be so dark 

Snowflake

• Downvote 2

Just now, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Lol. What does that have to do with being a championship caliber team? Play like this come tournament time and see what happens…

Exactly, so why is anyone getting bent out of shape now, when it is all about the postseason?  Minnesota got throttled tonight, but it doesn’t mean they won’t be a threat. Could be that with that stretch of not losing in regulation, they thought things would just work out.  Well now they need to work through what every hopeful championship team has to work through—adversity!  Confidence is great, but sometimes they need a reminder that they can be taken to the woodshed if they don’t bring it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Big A HG said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm always here, but little worth posting because this program has underperformed for the majority of the past 8 years.  You go on and enjoy your complacency.

Checks PWR. 
Still #2.

Ok, got it.  :whistling:

• Like 1

Just now, brianvf said:

Checks PWR. 
Still #2.

Ok, got it.  :whistling:

Meaningless.  Been all sorts of good tourney rankings and only one NCAA tourney win in the past seven seasons against lowly AIC.  How about the multiple other missed tourneys other seasons?  I'm not counting any chickens this year before they hatch as our trend is not to be the #2 team in the country, rather much lower.  This is largely the same team as last year plus a few players from other mediocre to poor hockey programs.  I still root for my Sioux, but I'm not blinded by fanhood.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

You clearly don’t know the game. Same for a lot of people here. Most probably never played. Trashing the goalie when the team plays terrible defense, is a bad take. Kick rocks.

Our defense has been good most of the season, especially for being a completely new d corps.the team d  is awfuk tonight all around. I’m not blaming the goalie, I’m just saying he’s let in some leakers throughout the year and just has not been the Persson we know he can be. It’s a fair and true statement

6 minutes ago, Big A HG said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm always here, but little worth posting because this program has underperformed for the majority of the past 8 years.  You go on and enjoy your complacency.

Yes, a possibility to win a 4th conference championship in 5 years in the most difficult league.  If only you had more expectations for your own life you wouldn’t be a keyboard warrior.  The very definition of a loser, living through other people’s success or failure.  Go on and enjoy your crotchety life.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Better give a little effort here…got another game tomorrow.

What a !@#$ show by No Dak. TBH though, does not really surprise me though. Let’s hope for a big 3rd period tonight vs a high quality CC team.

2 minutes ago, tnt said:

Exactly, so why is anyone getting bent out of shape now, when it is all about the postseason?  Minnesota got throttled tonight, but it doesn’t mean they won’t be a threat. Could be that with that stretch of not losing in regulation, they thought things would just work out.  Well now they need to work through what every hopeful championship team has to work through—adversity!  Confidence is great, but sometimes they need a reminder that they can be taken to the woodshed if they don’t bring it.

Fair.

Bad turnovers and poor team defense is the most basic stuff. That’s my gripe. All of this talent and experience. The record is fantastic, but there’s definitely something wrong with how this team is being coached. It’s so incredibly obvious. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MGsioux said:

Did you think of that on your own or did your mom help you come up with that reply.  You talk like you are so much smarter than everyone.  Your amebarassing yourself,  may want to logoff and go to bed. 

At least my grammar is somewhat correct when I express my opinions. ‘Twas a pleasure…