SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday gameday: Ludvig goes home.

burd

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Bingo…he’s had a long leash and he should have because the skill is so obvious. He’s going to be an extremely good college player. But most of his goals came very early in the season and I’ve been noticing more of the head scratching turnovers and he really doesn’t make any high end passes in the ozone. He calls his own number almost every time. I’m assuming the coaches have been running the video by him but i haven’t seen any improvement. It’ll come, just needs to figure out his timing. 

Hopefully he breaks out this weekend :) 

I love that we have him and expect to see him do what Mac, Blake, and Gaber have been doing.   Eventually.

We'll agree to disagree on Kunz. Decent college player. Top 6 on this team....nah bruh. Would much rather see Strined up there.

<reverse psychology.....Kunz scores twice> :tinfoilhat:

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

We'll agree to disagree on Kunz. Decent college player. Top 6 on this team....nah bruh. Would much rather see Strined up there.

<reverse psychology.....Kunz scores twice> :tinfoilhat:

I get it…the foot speed is pretty glaring. I was just saying he needs an extended look. He was solid against DU, we’ll see if it carries over. He was one of the most dominant 16-17 year olds I’ve seen at Shattuck…I had high hopes for him. 

and…I hope your reverse psychology works :) 

13 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

My biggest question is why Schmaltz gets a pass , hasn’t scored all year yet Strinden is on the 4th line and Jake stays where he is. 

I see it as a balance thing. The third and fourth lines feel relatively similar. If you flip Strinden and Schmaltz, the gap would be wider, IMO.

Kunz deserved his shot on line 1. Perron will be fine and will ultimately be an incredible Top 6 player, right now he's just not there yet. It happens.

54 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wut?

Both have played center and wing this season 

That’s my only guess. Does schmaltz win draws, play D, etc? That would be the only reason. I know he doesn’t drive offense.