SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 NCAA Regionals

Kevin G

11 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Comments posted on a fan forum isn’t going motivate any team.  If college players pay attention to stuff like this they should be back in Pee Wees. 

Cough, cough, someone needs to tell the #ferdaoxbow6 gang about this!  

11 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Comments posted on a fan forum isn’t going motivate any team.  If college players pay attention to stuff like this they should be back in Pee Wees. 

That’s not a 100 percent correct. While comments posted on a fan forum may not motivate a team, they don’t go unnoticed either. Riese Gaber was on with the Has Beens, Gage and him had some interesting comments. I know last year Zach Driscoll spent some of his free time combing through some of the social media and message board fodder. When Cam Johnson was here, he would engage fans on twitter about comments they had made about him. When Cam Johnson was at UND, he said that he sees all. Back in the 1990’s Tyler Palmiscno confronted me about something I had said about Josh Siembida. 
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-has-beens/id1602568373?i=1000584039642