SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Season

UND-SPORTS-FAN

2 minutes ago, ND1 said:

I will disagree on Kraft, I am told the coaching staff has been overly impressed with him and the one most game ready to play from the freshman group.  Time will tell I guess.  

Not sure how Kraft would see the floor with hopefully King, Tyree, Trey, and Brooks back next year 

• Upvote 1

i guess i just said instead of having vcsu on that night why not usd or ndsu.......next month instead of concordia on ndac's schedule we drive 60 miles south to return....so what if we play 2 conference and 2 non-conf games against the bison......who cares!

same thing with northland....why not usd........next month/week instead of usd hosting sd mines we drive down the interstate.........

this can't be that hard....and yeah bring duke into the discussion is next level stuff.....nice work batman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Shooting is a major concern once we play better competition and get into league play. Currently shooting 27% from three as a team with our highest being Treysen at 37%. Next highest is TT as 31%.

It's going how I predicted it would go all off-season/pre-season. Lot of season left but Omot is shooting 19% from three. I remember someone telling me he would shoot near 40% from three this year. 

I think BJ gets that percentage up a lot throughout the season, I think he’ll get it figured out and if everything goes well get him to a 30% shooter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i guess i just said instead of having vcsu on that night why not usd or ndsu.......next month instead of concordia on ndac's schedule we drive 60 miles south to return....so what if we play 2 conference and 2 non-conf games against the bison......who cares!

same thing with northland....why not usd........next month/week instead of usd hosting sd mines we drive down the interstate.........

this can't be that hard....and yeah bring duke into the discussion is next level stuff.....nice work batman

No school in the country would willingly play conference opponents 4 times during the year. That's just idiotic.

The only reason the Dakota schools did it the one time when they all played in Sioux Falls was because of COVID and they needed to find games.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

No school in the country would willingly play conference opponents 4 times during the year. That's just idiotic.

The only reason the Dakota schools did it the one time when they all played in Sioux Falls was because of COVID and they needed to find games.

So vcsu on monday in front of 700 it'll be.........thinking inside the box nice.......

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

Was the "meltdown at the ralph" conference games back in the day?

21 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Hard to believe only 2 seasons ago this program only had 6 wins.  Now we have 6 wins before December!!  Credit recruiting, portal, coaching, whatever.  All played a factor in turning this program around from that abysmal season.  

And players playing.  Good group to build with. They seem to like each other. If they stay together they could be special. 

• Upvote 2