SiouxSports.com Forum

#8 DU (15-16) vs #9 UND (12-19) Summit League 1st Round (3/3 6 PM)

SWSiouxMN

2 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

Agreed actually really like what he had to say here. Also Eaglestaff showing some great playmaking today!

Eaglestaff us going to be huge.  Unselfishly but can score at anytime.  I love watching Jim.  Bleeds UND green.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, McBuckets said:

So we aren't all routing for UND to win in the conference tournament? I'm confused following this?

No, there's people on here that are mad that people who had criticism at the start of the year aren't mad that we are winning now. It's very strange and honestly makes no sense. Some would say comical 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

If you two can’t figure out why people jab at you when the team is playing well then you lack an unbelievable amount of self awareness.

Go Hawks!

Because they point out things that could be improved by the team?  Just tells me they are actually watching the games and understand the game.  Not just some Homer fans that will cheer on the team with no wins and think everything is just fine.   

There is no doubt coach has made some of the changes that alot of us have been screaming about since the beginning.   Just because we point weakness in our team and coach doesn't mean we all don't want und to win!   I give coach Sather props for making some needed changes.  He to me still Has more to prove but he is going in the right direction now.  But when people on this forum see what needs changed before the coach does that concerns me.  Hoops03 makes alot of sense On his posts and also gives praise when deserved .  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

If you two can’t figure out why people jab at you when the team is playing well then you lack an unbelievable amount of self awareness.

Go Hawks!

There is a night and day difference between the team we are seeing now and what we saw at the start of the year. And believe it or not Sather has made some of the adjustments that people on this board were calling for. Shortening the rotation, upping the tempo at times, much more of a free flowing offense, letting guys play and not yanking them after one mistake. Credit to Sather for making these adjustments. It has been a lot of fun to watch this second half of conference play and am looking forward to see how we play against maybe the best team in Summit League history

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

Because they point out things that could be improved by the team?  Just tells me they are actually watching the games and understand the game.  Not just some Homer fans that will cheer on the team with no wins and think everything is just fine.   

There is no doubt coach has made some of the changes that alot of us have been screaming about since the beginning.   Just because we point weakness in our team and coach doesn't mean we all don't want und to win!   I give coach Sather props for making some needed changes.  He to me still Has more to prove but he is going in the right direction now.  But when people on this forum see what needs changed before the coach does that concerns me.  Hoops03 makes alot of sense On his posts and also gives praise when deserved .  

Thank you @NewUndFanI appreciate the kind words! I’m always 100% honest in what I’m seeing from the team and not afraid to give my opinions on what needs to change. Some people can’t take that. 

I was critical when we were not playing well and said what needed to change to play better and nobody liked it. Then the coach makes some of the changes I’ve been calling for since the very first game this year, I give him props and say how much better the team is playing and some people still don’t like it. I am in a lose-lose no matter what. But it doesn’t bother me. Some people are more concerned about why I’m not mad than actually enjoying how good UND has been the last 10 games or so. I just feel sad for those people! Such odd behavior!

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Thank you @NewUndFanI appreciate the kind words! I’m always 100% honest in what I’m seeing from the team and not afraid to give my opinions on what needs to change. Some people can’t take that. 

I was critical when we were not playing well and said what needed to change to play better and nobody liked it. Then the coach makes some of the changes I’ve been calling for since the very first game this year, I give him props and say how much better the team is playing and some people still don’t like it. I am in a lose-lose no matter what. But it doesn’t bother me. Some people are more concerned about why I’m not mad than actually enjoying how good UND has been the last 10 games or so. I just feel sad for those people! Such odd behavior!

Are you sad for them?  

• Downvote 3