SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Lawson Part Deux

The Sicatoka

7 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Recent rule:

- 19 skaters for game
- 20 for warm-ups to allow for a “healthy to play” decision

I didn't see the forward under Farmer. Yikes, this team is Red Cross Squad this weekend. 

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

21 needs to play regardless 

With the speed of the game in Lawson, who do you take out of the lineup for him? Portz has wheels and Albrecht has size and proven himself defensively. Ness has had a decent run lately with a few goals but I guess you could take him out and put strinden at center since he brings size too. Just not sure if 21 is ready for the pace of this evening because it’s going to be wild.

Although id rather see Farmer healthy and strinden in and Moore out since he’s frequently a liability haha

12 minutes ago, hockeytherapy13 said:

With the speed of the game in Lawson, who do you take out of the lineup for him? Portz has wheels and Albrecht has size and proven himself defensively. Ness has had a decent run lately with a few goals but I guess you could take him out and put strinden at center since he brings size too. Just not sure if 21 is ready for the pace of this evening because it’s going to be wild.

Although id rather see Farmer healthy and strinden in and Moore out since he’s frequently a liability haha

^^^^^Agreed^^^^

21 minutes ago, hockeytherapy13 said:

If 10 can look BB in the eye and say he's not at least 90% 21 plays. 10 hasn't been the poster child of dependability health wise in his career. Why risk him getting ding up more when he has been good this season so far when healthy. 

......and IMO 21 should be in over 13 right now. Can just bring more to the table skill wise.