SiouxSports.com Forum

Congratulations and Good Luck

george

I just want to say you had a well-played game last weekend, and also had a great year.  I wish you the best in the tourney and I know UND will represent North Dakota to the highest level.  I wish you the best and thanks again for the great year once again.

Go Sioux!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, george said:

I just want to say you had a well-played game last weekend, and also had a great year.  I wish you the best in the tourney and I know UND will represent North Dakota to the highest level.  I wish you the best and thanks again for the great year once again.

Go Sioux!!!

OK, I'll bite.  We're into the second 5 hours since your thread creation, you had no response to first reply.

First of all, are you serious George?  Sioux comment kind of shows you are not a freshman Wildcat. Your grammar sure is that of a Wildcat, and you are in need of glasses.
Then, have a question and assuming you are in the know (Weber & all), why would you be shopping here while thanking us for our great year once again?
2019, the last time we were in Ogden, we lost by 3. Can you go back that far,  highest level?

This is rich- coming from a poster with more typos or poor spelling than most…

For example “taught” for “thought”.

Or even “your” for “you’re” in this post.

And what makes you think this is a Wildcat fan?

edit: thumbs up for the “you are” correction. ;)

WOW!

I never dreamed I would get responses like that.  I'm a native ND but have spent my entire life in MT.  I follow both the Sioux/Bison and a fan of both.   

I hope and wish you beat Weber and then the Cats and continue on.  So, good luck and don't let a Big Scare team beat you. 

2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

So a Griz fan.

LOL!

NO, I'm not a cat or griz fan.  I'm a fan of the Sioux and Bison and there the teams I follow and want to succeed.  I'm not a fan of either MT college.  Pretty simple.  

I'm just about 85 years old and you never forget your roots and a person always want your home state to do well.  

Thanks

2 hours ago, george said:

WOW!

I never dreamed I would get responses like that.  I'm a native ND but have spent my entire life in MT.  I follow both the Sioux/Bison and a fan of both.   

I hope and wish you beat Weber and then the Cats and continue on.  So, good luck and don't let a Big Scare team beat you. 

WOW! is right, Sorry for throwing those Wildcat words at you. 
Thanks for posting. Now, unless you are an 85 year old freshman, I had you pegged as someone much different.
Left ND many years ago and haven't given up on her. WOW, again.
So you are in the know(Big Sky & all), apparently follow two ND football teams and enjoy it.  Welcome aboard.
Be kind of nice to know where in ND you lived? 
I'll take one more shot, you went to some country school?

11 hours ago, george said:

LOL!

NO, I'm not a cat or griz fan.  I'm a fan of the Sioux and Bison and there the teams I follow and want to succeed.  I'm not a fan of either MT college.  Pretty simple.  

I'm just about 85 years old and you never forget your roots and a person always want your home state to do well.  

Thanks

George you experienced an unfortunate but not uncommon response from folks who take ownership of their fan sites, and make assumptions and post remarks. (Multiple posters lambasted our AD because they assumed he didn’t put in the appropriate bid to host a playoff game). Many are like fans everywhere whose lives are tied to successes and failures of their sports teams. It’s a fascinating study of our present day sports culture to see the initial opinions and responses to your post. We laid an egg last week but are capable of winning this game. It’s playoff time and this team reached one of its goals set at the beginning of the season. Doesn’t matter where we play or who we play. If we are going to win a championship we have to beat the best teams in the country. This should be a fun game in a great setting. Thanks for you positive post. Go Hawks!

• Upvote 2