SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross @ UND - Friday SEASON OPENING Gameday!

stoneySIOUX

17 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Lines are out. 

9E47E5F9-3C22-4096-AAAB-8194632714A6.jpeg

Guessing we see Kunz tomorrow for sure if he’s healthy. I like how this looks except I was really hoping they’d put one of the high end freshies with Gaber because there was just something off with his line last weekend. Surprised but not disappointed to see double freshmen on 2 lines. the coaches must have confidence in their defensive abilities against HC. 

the D pairings seem perfect, really excited for this corps to gel as the season goes on. 

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Such a nasty pass. Listen to the pop of that crowd. Chills every time.

The two things that always stand out to me on that entire play are the initial pass off the boards to spring the rush...and how RPotulny absolutely just gave up on the play the second the puck was poked off his stick.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, brianvf said:

The two things that always stand out to me on that entire play are the initial pass off the boards to spring the rush...and how RPotulny absolutely just gave up on the play the second the puck was poked off his stick.

The Goofs looked like crap the week before in St. Paul and that carried over to the regional.