SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 ND High School Football

17 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I suspect most of the population growth was young single men...not exactly families 

Possibly, but the news ~10 years ago was full of stories like this.

In some cases, increases have strained existing school district physical capacity and resources, according to the study. For example, in 2011, the Williston School District converted a library into a classroom and moved the library into a hallway.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Very impressed with Jamestown. Especially the skill players. As good as any team I have watched this year and I have watched about ten Shanley games.  

maybe Jamestown might have struggled at on the line but skilled - as good or better than the final game today.

And 2 of those skill players play hockey in Walz and Jorissen 

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Very impressed with Jamestown. Especially the skill players. As good as any team I have watched this year and I have watched about ten Shanley games.  

maybe Jamestown might have struggled at on the line but skilled - as good or better than the final game today.

Shanley would handle Jamestown pretty easily from what I saw 

Shanley would own Jamestown.

Doesn't take away from the Jays. Fun team. Not great on the line though. Relied on the skill guys.

Jamestown has been having a little Renaissance for athletics the past several years. Not sure if they started putting something in the water, but we were pretty bad at basically everything when I was growing up here ('02-'10).

17 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Jamestown goes back to back in class A football defeating Fargo North today 46-21. They were so fun to watch this season. Going to miss Hochalter behind center and as a D back. Absolute stud. He was class A player of the year too 

New football stadium must of came to good use?
Good crowds?