SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-15, 0-6) @ KC (9-8, 3-3) 1/22 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

14 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I should have pulled up iHeart and listened in.  What did he say?

He said he took it too far when he got the 2 ts, blamed himself, liked the way they fought back, talked about our scoring droughts and not being focused, missed layups, 

also talked about Mathew’s plying good and he isn’t 100%, fighting some back problems 

You would think in these last four games just once we could come out on top. If you review the box scores essentially numbers come about even in most categories but were short on one thing and we loose by few points. This game came down to shooting percentage we shot 3% less than they did or two buckets (so if we hit one more two and one three would have tied the game),  The other area was our turnovers where we spotted them 10 extra points but they we made most of that back with 9 extra free throws but with that if we would held turnovers down or shot couple percentage better we could have won the game.  The effort is there but we just don't have that extra athleticism to get us over the hump. The good part is that were not getting blown out of the games but end record won't reflect that in the standings.

16 minutes ago, Kab said:

He said he took it too far when he got the 2 ts, blamed himself, liked the way they fought back, talked about our scoring droughts and not being focused, missed layups, 

also talked about Mathew’s plying good and he isn’t 100%, fighting some back problems 

He had his best game so far.  I hope he can get more time and develop but I don't like hearing the back problems.

I don't want to see another person go down.

33 minutes ago, Und246 said:

Between injuries, transfers, and quitting I am shocked we take teams to the wire in most games. Skeletal crew out there over performs for the talent they have. 

I think that it is a sign of a team that has a good locker room and wants to play for each other.  It is a shame that this team wasn't able to put a healthy product on the floor.  

Get some talent to buy into the culture for next year and go from there.  

11 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A coach getting tossed from the game is needed at times

Red Auerbach great Celtic coach didn't to get the players attention and supporting them when the officials sucked.  Out of fashion now but Red would light up a cigar on the court to piss off the refs.  The crowd loved it.