SiouxSports.com Forum

Masks

SIOUXFAN97

On 5/15/2021 at 11:15 PM, NewUndFan said:

Super value bought hornbackers . Hugo's negotiated with them that if they close their grand forks store they would change to the super value off brand of products.   Super value gets money from selling their off brand to Hugo's and closes a marginal store .  Only ones that lose are the people of grand forks losing another choice for a grocery store and Hugo's keeps their monopoly in town.   I wish someone would come in and get rid of that monopoly.  We don't need 6 Hugo's in town.  

especially they way they are treating their employees right now...

19 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

non-vaccinated employees have to wear masks and vaccinated don't.

"show me your papers"

So - Hugo's is the bad guy for following CDC guidlines to keep people safe?  If a few more people like you were around in the 50's we'd still be battling Polio.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that any person who still cares enough to wear a mask voluntarily would choose not to work in a busy supermarket environment, handling items and currency that have been pawed and groped by rando members of the public standing inches away who now don't even need to wear masks.

Who are we even pretending to protect from whom at this point?

4 hours ago, Irish said:

So - Hugo's is the bad guy for following CDC guidlines to keep people safe?  If a few more people like you were around in the 50's we'd still be battling Polio.  

few more people around like you we will be speaking chinese

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

few more people around like you we will be speaking chinese

So - following CDC guidelines and wanting to end this Coronavirus plague makes me Chinese?  Your logic is impeccable.  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

If the CDC is your gold standard we're all in trouble.  

What's more confusing is listening to Dr Fauci change his mind every 15 minutes. 

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

I heard mention that Fauci pushed the "change of function" research a few years back and fingers could easily point back at him.  I would consider him a tainted source.

Every time he comes on TV, I want to throw my TV out the window. 

• Like 3

• UNDBIZ locked this topic