SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

5 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

He gets booted for that?  Total garbage call.

Seriously, did any of these officials play sports.  There was room on that to not call it 5 minutes.  You have a Senior leading scorer for Tech who most likely has never played in the NCAA tourney, and you call that when it was borderline?

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Duluth getting lucky again as tech loses their top scorer 

I've never seen a team get so much luck in the NCAA tourney.
Even going back as far as their first NCAA title.  They got lucky that the Frattin team dominated Mich but couldn't score...I have no doubt that the UND team would have beaten them for the title.  Last year too with them getting a first round "bye" before playing a 5OT game.

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

How the hell is that the best camera angle from behind the net?  My God, spend a couple bucks and rent a pole to put the damn thing on.... embarrassing

This is the AHL arena so I’m sure there is an overhead camera, but yeah show that view also 

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Tech has terrible luck in the tournament. Duluth beat them in OT a few years ago when a D, who I believe was a captain and/or star player, blew a tire on the point and gave up a breakaway.

I thought SC did that to tech.