SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

1 minute ago, brianvf said:

And Michigan...their top 5 in points are all freshmen.  If any of those guys stick around for another year or two, that team will be darn loaded.
They'll be a tough out this year even if those young kids keep progressing.

Mostly all assists too.

31 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

That’s why we have THE best league in the country. Easy wins are for kids (sorry Trix!)

That's why I found it so funny when Ben Clymer was bragging up Minnesota before the Notre Dame series like nobody could skate with them because they had barely lost since the year prior before Christmas break.  Funny how that coincides with playing non-conference games before Christmas and conference games after Christmas. And to think, he had made that statement about us rubbing it in just after Thanksgiving.   Don't get me wrong, I think Minnesota is a very good team and has a defense that is top 3 in the country, but the way he made it sound, people would be lucky to skate with them.  

1 hour ago, tnt said:

That's why I found it so funny when Ben Clymer was bragging up Minnesota before the Notre Dame series like nobody could skate with them because they had barely lost since the year prior before Christmas break.  Funny how that coincides with playing non-conference games before Christmas and conference games after Christmas. And to think, he had made that statement about us rubbing it in just after Thanksgiving.   Don't get me wrong, I think Minnesota is a very good team and has a defense that is top 3 in the country, but the way he made it sound, people would be lucky to skate with them.  

After how their fans acted last night I wish UND, Mankato, Duluth, and St. Cloud could play Minnesota. Might humble them a bit. 

• Like 1