SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

45 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

PSA: This forum has an ignore feature, please consider using it. Opposing viewpoints make this forum interesting to me, but when someone contributes nothing to the conversation and doesn’t bring anything original to the conversation, it’s time to ignore. Plus, by quoting him you’re ruining my ability to ignore.

Thank you.

I think that's a good point. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I have. 

Allow me to restate:

Then YOU explain it to us. (I thought personal pronoun was implied; I guess I have to be explicit.) 

• That does not mean a link to an opinion article.
  • That explanation also need not include pejoratives (general or directed). 

Please, you explain it to us.  

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Considering the police officer not charged in the shooting of the black teenager was also......…...black.  Anything to riot these days I guess.  Just another racist cop.

I’m sure it was a peaceful bullet the victim shot at the officer first 

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Allow me to restate:

Then YOU explain it to us. (I thought personal pronoun was implied; I guess I have to be explicit.) 

• That does not mean a link to an opinion article.
  • That explanation also need not include pejoratives (general or directed). 

Please, you explain it to us.  

You and the cult go first.

Seriously.  Lol

That is a false narrative and you know it.  So does the rest of this Dear Leader worshipping circle jerk. 

Somehow, you folks had this idea that every Sioux fan was as in love with Dear Leader as y'all.  The only narrative I see here is the rejection of facts and observations from a different point of view.  And at that point, what is said in opposition to that other point of view is golden and perfect, and anything goes.

Fine.

But, when presented with an opposing "anything goes" narrative, all of the sudden you want some kind of "deeper meaning".  You want "details".  LMFAO 

Pathetic.

I'll present whatever the hell I want and when I want.  Just like the cult.

Deal with it. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

When posed with the direct question in the debate, Mr. Biden would not answer his position on "stacking the Supreme Court". 

I find the lack of a direct answer to a direct question somewhere between disturbing and disqualifying. 

Your turn. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

When posed with the direct question in the debate, Mr. Biden would not answer his position on "stacking the Supreme Court". 

I find the lack of a direct answer to a direct question somewhere between disturbing and disqualifying. 

Your turn. 

I'll bite on that.

They need to answer that question.  I understand why they haven't yet. They are trying to appease the progressive base, while not upsetting the core moderates within the Democratic party along with Independents and Republicans who have rejected Trump. 

Personally, I don't think it is disqualifying if they would say yes.  But, that could alienate a chunk of voters they may need to win.

My guess is that they are polling like crazy before giving an answer.  Once they find a safe zone, they will answer.  I would say that will happen soon. That's politics. 

Now, someone can call me queer.  Go ahead, cultists.  LOL. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

I have.  But, go ahead and watch Faux News.  Although, to give a little credit to them, they have been pushing back on Dear Leader a bit.  Causing him and his cult to even call them "Fake News". 

It is pathetic 

Again, here is an example. 

F.B.I. Says a Michigan Militia Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

https://nyti.ms/3jILDhg

If you don't like it, that's fine.  Just call me a faggot or whatever else you'd like. 

Like it really matters amongst the cult. 

From the Associated Press: 

There’s no indication in the criminal complaint that the men were inspired by Trump. 

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-checks-and-balances-archive-gretchen-whitmer-da09ca66cd8d5f36722021d3593425ff 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, cultists.  Looks like our FBI Director knows that right wing nut jobs are the danger in America. 

Bat$hit crazy.  And they love Dear Leader.  Just like you. 

F.B.I. Says a Michigan Militia Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

https://nyti.ms/3jILDhg

The men had surveilled Ms. Whitmer’s vacation home in August and September, and they indicated that they wanted to take her hostage before the election in November, Richard J. Trask II, an F.B.I. special agent, said in the criminal complaint. In July, one of the men said the group should take Ms. Whitmer hostage and move her to a “secure location” in Wisconsin for a “trial,” Mr. Trask said.

President Trump openly encouraged such protests, tweeting, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”

The protests featured some signs with swastikas, Confederate flags and language that advocated violence against Ms. Whitmer, including one man who carried a doll with brown hair hanging from a noose. Many in the crowd carried semiautomatic weapons, leading some Democrats in the Legislature to call for a ban on guns in the Capitol.

Antifa is out of control.  They're now disguising themselves as Michigan militia members and committing acts of terrorism.    Trump was right. they need to be classified as a terrorist organization!    

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Antifa is out of control.  They're now disguising themselves as Michigan militia members and committing acts of terrorism.    Trump was right. they need to be classified as a terrorist organization!    

Michigan Militia is just an idea, they're nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Seriously.  Lol

That is a false narrative and you know it.  So does the rest of this Dear Leader worshipping circle jerk. 

Somehow, you folks had this idea that every Sioux fan was as in love with Dear Leader as y'all.  The only narrative I see here is the rejection of facts and observations from a different point of view.  And at that point, what is said in opposition to that other point of view is golden and perfect, and anything goes.

Fine.

But, when presented with an opposing "anything goes" narrative, all of the sudden you want some kind of "deeper meaning".  You want "details".  LMFAO 

Pathetic.

I'll present whatever the hell I want and when I want.  Just like the cult.

Deal with it. 

You didn't answer the fricken question. 

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

No motive was in the indictment?  Not surprising.  

You can bet they weren't inspired by Biden's rhetoric. 

Facts not in evidence. 

We could bet they don't like brunette, right-handed, female Michigan State graduates born in Lansing. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Facts not in evidence. 

We could bet they don't like brunette, right-handed, female Michigan State graduates born in Lansing. 

I'm more of a Michigan fan myself.  Red Berenson and all.  Fun to watch Gino's teams beat them. 

52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'll bite on that.

They need to answer that question.  I understand why they haven't yet. They are trying to appease the progressive base, while not upsetting the core moderates within the Democratic party along with Independents and Republicans who have rejected Trump. 

Personally, I don't think it is disqualifying if they would say yes.  But, that could alienate a chunk of voters they may need to win.

My guess is that they are polling like crazy before giving an answer.  Once they find a safe zone, they will answer.  I would say that will happen soon. That's politics. 

Now, someone can call me queer.  Go ahead, cultists.  LOL. 

Biden says no answer until after the election. That is problematic.

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You have to ... vote Biden President so that you can find out what is in him, away from the fog of the controversy.  ;) 

Gold star and smile face if you get the reference. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

You have to ... vote Biden President so that you can find out what is in him, away from the fog of the controversy.  ;) 

“We have to pass the legislation to read what’s in it”

14 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Ok.  I guess that is your answer then. For now. Maybe they don't think people care that much.  They may not. 

He will get pressed on it, if Trump was a smart politician.  Again, "if".

My question last night the moderators didn't use:

Sen. Harris, do you continue your views of the Knights of Columbus as you did during a Senate hearing as a "religious test" and in direct conflict to Article VI, and did you gain that view of Catholicism from your fellow Californian Sen. Feinstein and her questioning of Amy Coney Barrett during the 2017 hearings to appoint Judge Barrett to the Seventh Circuit. I remind you your running-mate, former Vice President Biden, considers himself a Catholic before you answer, as does House Speaker Pelosi.  

21 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Maybe.

Maybe not.  

We will see.  I believe that Dear Leader will press to see if it becomes a problem.  Then, that could change 

22 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Nancy Pelosi has a Ss.com account?

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Your turn. 

His running mate has failed to answer the same question.