SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

11 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

It's almost like Walz and Evers can't help themselves from continuing to issue mandates that keep Trump's chances of winning those states alive.  

They have a misguided idea thatvthe more damage they can cause the citizens to feal they will vote for change.

Its not working, its just making more people realize the type of control the communists will have if they get their muppet into office.

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Soon it will be outdoor dining only....but Evers will wait for the snow to fly before declaring that mandate.

And it's all but been cemented that the Packers aren't having fans at games anytime soon, not even at a reduced capacity due to the scare tactics being put out there by Evers and crew.  That's not gonna win many votes at election time.  

Just now, TheFlop said:

Fauci missed his calling as a weatherman with his constantly changing predictions. 

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/519935-fauci-as-many-as-400000-americans-could-die-from-coronavirus

To be fair.....the fine print retraction correction on page 346 a week later will admit that the 400000 dead number will be a toal of "from" "with" "without" and "over a period of undetermined time".

Just now, TheFlop said:

And it's all but been cemented that the Packers aren't having fans at games anytime soon, not even at a reduced capacity due to the scare tactics being put out there by Evers and crew.  That's not gonna win many votes at election time.  

Votes from voters ....no.

Counted ballots from Madison and Milwaukee........yes.

4 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

2 things those in WI won't tolerate......no fans at Packer games and the aluminum can shortage.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I don't see impartiality. Can you detail how they clearly show masks to be ineffective?

If it is a real scientific study, he cannot. 

The cult is following the insane narrative of Dear Leader and his minions to the letter.  The give $hit none about America and Americans.  The pledge their loyalty to their Dear Leader without a care for anyone else. 

Their gibberish on mask wearing would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous to their states and region, not to mention the country. 

And they wonder why Biden is far ahead in the polls.  They think it's because others are "misinformed" when in fact Dear Leader is the biggest cause of misinformation channeled through them.  

Good riddance come January.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

If it is a real scientific study, he cannot. 

The cult is following the insane narrative of Dear Leader and his minions to the letter.  The give $hit none about America and Americans.  The pledge their loyalty to their Dear Leader without a care for anyone else. 

Their gibberish on mask wearing would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous to their states and region, not to mention the coubtry. 

And they wonder why Biden is far ahead in the polls.  They think it's because others are "misinformed" when in fact Dear Leader is the biggest cause of misinformation channeled through them.  

Good riddance come January.

The 2020 meltdowns might beat the 2016 meltdowns and that is saying something.  Here's some food for thought.......why would Biden be spending anytime at all in a state like MN where all these great polls show him with a double digit lead....instead of spending that time in a more "closely contested" state?  

17 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

The 2020 meltdowns might beat the 2016 meltdowns and that is saying something.  Here's some food for thought.......why would Biden be spending anytime at all in a state like MN where all these great polls show him with a double digit lead....instead of spending that time in a more "closely contested" state?  

The rust belt states were ignored by HC who had a slight lead in most going into that election.  Biden is not making the same mistake.  

I would expect him to go to states he needs to hold and then to states with a strong chance to flip a senate seat.

HC was going to states toward the end that would have given her a massive electoral college victory.  She blew it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

The rust belt states were ignored by HC who had a slight lead in most going into that election.  Biden is not making the same mistake.  

So commanding double digit leads is the same as slight lead? In Minnesota?

2 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

So commanding double digit leads is the same as slight lead? In Minnesota?

That was then.  HC had about a 5 point lead going into October.  Most rust belt states mirror the nation in polling.  

Now, we are looking at a 11 point lead nationwide for Biden.  He would be wise to protect it in states he needs to win.  Seems like he is doing that. He has a lot of Obama's campaign staff helping him.  They are insanely organized and effective.  

Two big problems for Trump. First, he has a record to run on.  A bad record that leaves most voters angry.  Second, polarization of the voters have left him in a position where there are fewer undecideds than in 2016. 

Trump is in big trouble.  

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

This is what happens when Dear Leader tries to screw with Social Security and Medicare.   Not to mention his ignoring the dangers of Covid-19.

Seniors are the most dependable voting block in our nation.  And, they've made up their minds.  Dear Leader has to go. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/trump-senior-vote/index.html

Well, since CNN says so...

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I guess facts hurt. They made you go into all caps mode. 

It is what it is 

Be sure to wipe down your smart phone with Lysol wipes a minimum of 76 times today - new CDC guidelines!  Oh, and put your mask on in between food bites!  Your comrades are counting on your physical health!

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Be sure to wipe down your smart phone with Lysol wipes a minimum of 76 times today - new CDC guidelines!  

I do wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe.  Bleach would work also, but it obviously fades items and countertops. 

Of course, as a cultist you take none of this as seriously as you should.  Just like Dear Leader.

Yet, you wonder why things are going so badly.  The denial could be the death of you.  Maybe that touches your narcissistic ego.  I doubt it.

The worse thing is that your and the cult's denial could be the death of others.  The numbers coming from the Dakotas indicate that it already has been. 

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I do wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe.  Bleach would work also, but it obviously fades items and countertops. 

Of course, as a cultist you take none of this as seriously as you should.  Just like Dear Leader.

Yet, you wonder why things are going so badly.  The denial could be the death of you.  Maybe that touches your narcissistic ego.  I doubt it.

The worse thing is that your and the cult's denial could be the death of others.  The numbers coming from the Dakotas indicate that it already has been. 

I stand a better chance of being trampled by an elephant today than I do of dying of COVID, but you and Biden keep up that “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE UNLESS WE ALL VOTE DEMOCRAT!” narrative.  

I might not survive the “Republican Re-education Camps” Biden sets up though...

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

I stand a better chance of being trampled by an elephant today than I do of dying of COVID, but you and Biden keep up that “WE’RE ALL GONNE DIE UNLESS WE ALL VOTE DEMOCRAT!” narrative.  

I might not survive the “Republican Re-education Camps” Biden sets up though...

If you just wear a mask you will.

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I stand a better chance of being trampled by an elephant today than I do of dying of COVID, but you and Biden keep up that “WE’RE ALL GONNE DIE UNLESS WE ALL VOTE DEMOCRAT!” narrative.  

No. 

You may die by not following the guidelines that have been ignored by Dear Leader and his minions.  The worse problem is that you don't care about others 

Again, you failed to do anything but feed you and the cult's narcissistic egos here. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

No. 

You may die by not following the guidelines that have been ignored by Dear Leader and his minions.  

Again, you failed to do anything but feed you and the cults narcissistic egos here. 

I’m sorry, but your Trump Derangement Syndrome diagnosis is clearly terminal.  0% chance of survival.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

No. 

You may die by not following the guidelines that have been ignored by Dear Leader and his minions.  

Again, you failed to do anything but feed you and the cults narcissistic egos here. 

wrong again ...been ignoring the guidelines since March, go to work every day and eat out at least once a week. Still here and healthy as a horse. And not going anywhere for years. Keep drinking the libtard koolade Soyboy.

• Upvote 1