Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MafiaMan

Gifts for Some Young Friends of SiouxSports.com

Recommended Posts

I have a gift package in the works for some young relatives of one former and one current member of SiouxSports.com.  If you're interested in contributing $5 or so to the cause, send me a PM and I'll provide a few more details as to what this entails.  Looking to raise $125-$150 for a nice keepsake for some young fans who had a tough 2019.  

Thank you.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, MafiaMan said:

I have a gift package in the works for some young relatives of one former and one current member of SiouxSports.com.  If you're interested in contributing $5 or so to the cause, send me a PM and I'll provide a few more details as to what this entails.  Looking to raise $125-$150 for a nice keepsake for some young fans who had a tough 2019.  

Thank you.   

Text me your pay pal and I'll send you some cash that way sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help, everyone.  More info on this will be available later.  There may be some lurking here now and I don’t want to completely tip off the recipient families.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to all contributors.  If you know of a young fan going thru some tough times, send me a PM and let’s talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to all who have contributed to this project.  I am cautiously optimistic that I will be picking up surprise gift #1 for our first recipient early next week and delivering it on Friday night before the DU game!  And again, if you know of a younger fan going thru a difficult illness or life-changing situation, please PM me and I can have some more of these gifts made.  

Thank you!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gifts are done...I’ll be picking them up today.  First one is scheduled to be delivered on Friday afternoon/evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Gifts are done...I’ll be picking them up today.  First one is scheduled to be delivered on Friday afternoon/evening.

Good work, MM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burd said:

Good work, MM.

I’ll be thanking some donors soon enough.  Literally just picked these items up - we’re about to put some smiles on some young Sioux fan faces.  I can’t wait for Friday’s first stop along the route between Fargo and Grand Forks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’ll be thanking some donors soon enough.  Literally just picked these items up - we’re about to put some smiles on some young Sioux fan faces.  I can’t wait for Friday’s first stop along the route between Fargo and Grand Forks.

Few things are as sweet as a child's smile, and knowing your efforts put it there, well . . . .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, burd said:

Few things are as sweet as a child's smile, and knowing your efforts put it there, well . . . .

I'm a small contributer myself and just delivering what some kind folks help put together...pics will be shared when they become available.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Look at that smile. So awesome. Thanks MM and those who contributed

Yeah.  That pic sure made my morning better. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to revive this thread as there are FIVE gifts remaining to be given away.  If you know of a young Sioux fan who is going thru a tough time (now more than ever, probably), please send me a PM and let’s talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, MafiaMan said:

I am going to revive this thread as there are FIVE gifts remaining to be given away.  If you know of a young Sioux fan who is going thru a tough time (now more than ever, probably), please send me a PM and let’s talk.

Shameless bump.  I still have some of these to give away.  Looking for some deserving young fans.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...