SiouxSports.com Forum

Gifts for Some Young Friends of SiouxSports.com

MafiaMan

I have a gift package in the works for some young relatives of one former and one current member of SiouxSports.com.  If you're interested in contributing $5 or so to the cause, send me a PM and I'll provide a few more details as to what this entails.  Looking to raise $125-$150 for a nice keepsake for some young fans who had a tough 2019.  

Thank you.   

On 1/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, MafiaMan said:

I have a gift package in the works for some young relatives of one former and one current member of SiouxSports.com.  If you're interested in contributing $5 or so to the cause, send me a PM and I'll provide a few more details as to what this entails.  Looking to raise $125-$150 for a nice keepsake for some young fans who had a tough 2019.  

Thank you.   

Text me your pay pal and I'll send you some cash that way sir. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you to all who have contributed to this project.  I am cautiously optimistic that I will be picking up surprise gift #1 for our first recipient early next week and delivering it on Friday night before the DU game!  And again, if you know of a younger fan going thru a difficult illness or life-changing situation, please PM me and I can have some more of these gifts made.  

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, burd said:

Good work, MM.

I’ll be thanking some donors soon enough.  Literally just picked these items up - we’re about to put some smiles on some young Sioux fan faces.  I can’t wait for Friday’s first stop along the route between Fargo and Grand Forks.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I’ll be thanking some donors soon enough.  Literally just picked these items up - we’re about to put some smiles on some young Sioux fan faces.  I can’t wait for Friday’s first stop along the route between Fargo and Grand Forks.

Few things are as sweet as a child's smile, and knowing your efforts put it there, well . . . .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, burd said:

Few things are as sweet as a child's smile, and knowing your efforts put it there, well . . . .

I'm a small contributer myself and just delivering what some kind folks help put together...pics will be shared when they become available.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, MafiaMan said:

I am going to revive this thread as there are FIVE gifts remaining to be given away.  If you know of a young Sioux fan who is going thru a tough time (now more than ever, probably), please send me a PM and let’s talk.

Shameless bump.  I still have some of these to give away.  Looking for some deserving young fans.  

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...