SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota at Canisius January 4-5, 2019

Dave Berger

9 hours ago, ChetSteadman said:

Like riding a roller coaster reading these threads.  They win tonight and it’ll be a complete 180 with some people.  So dramatic.

Yep, Berry will right the ship with a 3rd period comeback and a 3-2 win.  Remain calm...everything is fine.  

If I wasn't a fan I would find it hilarious how bad UND is at scoring...  unbelievable...  I never, ever thought it could get this bad.    I remember not too long ago I was wishing that this team could put together a 60 minute performance.   A 20 minute performance of old-time UND hockey would be more than enough to put the screws to this Canisius squad.

This is just terrible to watch.  It must be so easy/un-stressful for opposing teams anymore to game plan for us anymore.  How many effin times have I heard a rise/excitement in Tim's voice on an offensive chance and then it's "oh, the shot is wide", "oh, the puck goes over the net", "oh, he fans on it, "oh, the puck bounces over his stick, "oh, the goalie makes the save", blah blah blah.  Cripes.    

• Like 1