SiouxSports.com Forum

To The Mods

Ryan

• 3 months later...

Well, let me try again. Fire Berry. Fire Bubba. Fire Jones. Fire Travis. Is that any less attacking or less personal? Why is it different for a clueless poster. You guys have some interesting protections. Maybe you protect your friends and to hell with the rest. You only want "certain" exchanges. As long as posters are hammering the right people, it's ok.

1 minute ago, Stockdamhockey said:

Well, let me try again. Fire Berry. Fire Bubba. Fire Jones. Fire Travis. Is that any less attacking or less personal? Why is it different for a clueless poster. You guys have some interesting protections. Maybe you protect your friends and to hell with the rest. You only want "certain" exchanges. As long as posters are hammering the right people, it's ok.

Need some cranberry juice big guy?

• Upvote 1

Discussing the public actions and performance of a public figure, like a coach, is fair game. 

Delving into their non-public lives would be dealt with differently.
Launching a personal attack at the public figure would be dealt with differently. 

Calling for a coach to be replaced due to (one person's perceived) performance issues is not personal. As they say, "It's part of the business." 

If you can't see that distinction I can't help you. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...