SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St Cloud

AZSIOUX

Well, this is it…back’s against the wall. We will see what this team is made of from here on out. If they want to make any post season impact this is where it begins … playing the best team in the country for a chance to continue the season…if the boys can’t show up for this series, well they don’t deserve to make it any further  … the only back up plan is winning NCHC tournament and if we can’t show up against St. Clown then we most definitely won’t show up there

19 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Pretty remarkable stat.......Gardner has missed 7 games this season and UND is winless in those 7 games. 

And they have less misconducts...:lol:

I kid I kid.  Pretty important guy in the face off circle and defensively.

19 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

And they have less misconducts...:lol:

I kid I kid.  Pretty important guy in the face off circle and defensively.

Easy........don't pick on a "kid". Yet I see it's open season to make sexist comments on about the twins in another thread. 

27 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Easy........don't pick on a "kid". Yet I see it's open season to make sexist comments on about the twins in another thread. 

I don’t believe it’s the one off criticism, it’s the constant criticism on players that may not deserve it.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I don’t believe it’s the one off criticism, it’s the constant criticism on players that may not deserve it.

Fair enough. Playing/performing better solves lots of criticism on all levels......that is true in all walks of life. 

So a simple question as you are a very astute hockey mind..........which returning player(s) have exceeded your expectations coming to this season from last year? Meaning........"wow _________ really has stepped it up this year. What a season he is having"?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Does 4 points get us home ice? I think so, but I was a communication major lol.

Seeing as how we're 3 pts ahead of the teams behind us and 3 + 4 = 7

7 > 6 most points a team can earn in a weekend

My findings conclude that we would indeed get home ice with 4 pts... you're welcome

Image result for hangover gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Fair enough. Playing/performing better solves lots of criticism on all levels......that is true in all walks of life. 

So a simple question as you are a very astute hockey mind..........which returning player(s) have exceeded your expectations coming to this season from last year? Meaning........"wow _________ really has stepped it up this year. What a season he is having"?

Maybe a good discussion for the 17-18 Season thread?

1 hour ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Seeing as how we're 3 pts ahead of the teams behind us and 3 + 4 = 7

7 > 6 most points a team can earn in a weekend

My findings conclude that we would indeed get home ice with 4 pts... you're welcome

Image result for hangover gif

Haha I honestly didn't even look at the standings... but thanks...

Image result for Nerd meme

• Upvote 1

Dave says they are the better team.  Hard to argue but I think most of our players have potential to play much better than what we've seen on the ice this year.  Can we turn it on for a playoff run?  I want to think so.  We'll see!

• Upvote 1