SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. CC

AZSIOUX

11 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, but we're always interested when he picks a split.... we're so confusing on here. 

I'm interested...in winning a friday game and having a sweep even be a possibility. We need Berger to weigh in and then see if we should start getting our hopes up

45 minutes ago, franchise said:

I'm interested...in winning a friday game and having a sweep even be a possibility. We need Berger to weigh in and then see if we should start getting our hopes up

I'm just very confused on how we are running our narratives around here hahaha.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, runaroundsioux said:

When has he ever picked a sweep? Berger's the man to look to anyways.

47 minutes ago, franchise said:

I have weighed in, and it is decided: 

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. UND 4-2, 3-2.

Dave

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. 

Dave

This means the most to me... match up that top group with Wooly, Pooly, Gardner, Pogo and whomever else is on this line and I think we can wear this team down.

5 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. UND 4-2, 3-2.

Dave

Then it's settled! Time to get excited

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

Dave

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

Then it's settled! Time to get excited

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

And if we don't sweep, we blame Schlossman, right? Right! :lol:

That sounds good to me. :)

Dave

• Upvote 1