SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day @ Da Birds 7pm

geaux_sioux

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

That was literally triple coverage right in his face. 

remember when people would say that studs locks on one person pre-snap...studs was going to that wr no matter what on that play...plus that should've been a td throw to brady he showed ANY touch on that pass at all...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

remember when people would say that studs locks on one person pre-snap...studs was going to that wr no matter what on that play...plus that should've been a td throw to brady he showed ANY touch on that pass at all...

I'VE been saying that for 2 years.

• Like 1

Just now, SIOUXFAN97 said:

A senior qb who can’t make rudimentary throws or decisions. But he can hand off pretty well. Have you ever seen him fumble an exchange? That’s gotta count for something.

• Upvote 1

Just now, UND-FB-FAN said:

As bad as the offense has been, the defense has consistently been the worse part of the team this season. Horrible for a Bubba program that is supposed to be about smart, physical football and defense.

The defense has the injuries. The offense has only a couple. The d shouldn’t be this bad but the offense should be way better.

7 minutes ago, shep said:

No defense. I understand the injuries, but lots of these guys have been playing a lot. Should show some improvement by now.

The guys playing are physically not ready I play.  There are times they are in the right spots but should be a year or two away from playing this many minutes.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, shep said:

Have we mentioned that the OLine is ... ugh... not good.

The guys playing are physically not ready I play.  There are times they are in the right spots but should be a year or two away from playing this many minutes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

The decision Studsrud made on the pick was aweful.  Not willing to throw him under the bus though.......

But having seen what almost all other QB's in the league (except PSU and NC's)can do I am not satisfied with what Studs can do.

Just now, shep said:

But having seen what almost all other QB's in the league (except PSU and NC's)can do I am not satisfied with what Studs can do.

I was satisfied last season, and the year before.

Studsruds play is the least of the concerns that this team has had this year IMO.

He's not Gubrud or Cookus, but ain't Joey Bradley either

• Upvote 1