Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Drugs Are Bad Mmmkay

Recommended Posts

Let’s talk drugs, but not in the football forum. Who thinks we should go full blown Portugal and legalize everything and provide clean needles?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No to the full blown,   Legalize marijuana if a system for reliable detection can be implemented.   In regards to sports with scholarships, hard line of no use what so ever..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 90siouxfan said:

No to the full blown,   Legalize marijuana if a system for reliable detection can be implemented.   In regards to sports with scholarships, hard line of no use what so ever..

So no booze either then? How about caffeine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I think we should drug test every day so that nobody can ever eat poppy seeds.

I think we should legalize all drugs and drug test every single American every day and publish the results.   That way we can know who's fun to party with and who's just a hypocritical asshole.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

I think we should drug test every day so that nobody can ever eat poppy seeds.

I object, I make poppy seed, appricote, and apple kolaches.  

Related image

I would have to give up on football and then watch more Hawkey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Correct, anything that effects performance...

Cialis too?!?!? :ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

3 hour game, 4 hour erection....you do the math. 

That's why Geaux is constantly surrounded by female coeds at FB games!

#notetoself

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Let’s talk drugs, but not in the football forum. Who thinks we should go full blown Portugal and legalize everything and provide clean needles?

Have you ever been to Portugal? I assume you are basically trolling this topic.........or at least I hope so.

.....but I guess if everything were legal UND would be up two more FB players on their roster so there is that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is the real problem that the coaching staff didn't keep the drug issue away from law enforcement through lack of of oversight or mentoring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real problem is 2-3 players were illegally selling drugs.  They're no longer on the team. /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

So is the real problem that the coaching staff didn't keep the drug issue away from law enforcement through lack of of oversight or mentoring?

Don't think that's the direction Bubba would ever go. Abstinence is the game plan.

 

Food for taught, hearing this on the street, absorb with caution:

The FB drug problem is isolated on the team?

The near 10 person police FORCE with search warrant taught they were after bigger fish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Have you ever been to Portugal? I assume you are basically trolling this topic.........or at least I hope so.

.....but I guess if everything were legal UND would be up two more FB players on their roster so there is that.

Half and half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Let’s talk drugs, but not in the football forum. Who thinks we should go full blown Portugal and legalize everything and provide clean needles?

Just the natural stuff. Weed, shrooms, cocoa leaves. Nothing good about needles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Just the natural stuff. Weed, shrooms, cocoa leaves. Nothing good about needles.

What about ecstasy for marital counseling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to get you have to give, so, with that spirit in mind:

Sure, make them all legal; however,
- drive under the influence of any previously controlled substance (including alcohol) and kill someone with your car is death penalty offense
- commit any felony with any previously controlled substance in your BAC and you jump up one level in penalties (including life in prison going to death)

So ... who's in? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 11, 2017 at 10:13 AM, The Sicatoka said:

If you want to get you have to give, so, with that spirit in mind:

Sure, make them all legal; however,
- drive under the influence of any previously controlled substance (including alcohol) and kill someone with your car is death penalty offense
- commit any felony with any previously controlled substance in your BAC and you jump up one level in penalties (including life in prison going to death)

So ... who's in? 

Exception when it happens to a family member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, The Sicatoka said:

If you want to get you have to give, so, with that spirit in mind:

Sure, make them all legal; however,
- drive under the influence of any previously controlled substance (including alcohol) and kill someone with your car is death penalty offense
- commit any felony with any previously controlled substance in your BAC and you jump up one level in penalties (including life in prison going to death)

So ... who's in? 

In this hypothetical bubble I’d be in. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

In this hypothetical bubble I’d be in. 

Me too. But let's add texting and talking on cell phones also.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...