SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UNO - FRIDAY Gameday ********

AZSIOUX

Seeing how well this team can play for stretches and then go backward makes you appreciate how error-free our Defense has been in recent years, especially last.  It's a pretty fast moving game in this conference, and those guys just didn't many costly mistakes back there last year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Take the Greenie Weenie Club elsewhere boys.  My God, ye of so little faith.  Embarrassing.   It's Blais.  UNO.  The NCHC.  The NCAA in late February.  Did you expect anything other than a war?  Game is far from over.    Damned straight siouxforcefans.   Get these panties off of the ledge.    See y'all in Chicago.

Here is a true Sioux prophet!

I'm a believer fine sir!

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Sorry, NDH, Chicago?  This team might not have to make the drive to Minneapolis.  

Worst Hoggsbreath brunch ever, if that's the case!

And more! Wow...You are just hoping for them to get bumped so you can say....See I told you, aren't you?

What's up with you this year? 

11 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Just got home from the game and this is the first comment I read! 

Mr negativity....This season anyway.

Of course he is.  It's because he wants to crap all over the people who were glad Hakstol left. 

It's the same reason he keeps bringing up our "win total" and "no second half surge."   He can't stand that the team won a National Title because of a coach that was able to get his players up for the big game, so he needs to find a way to put Berry down. 

His agenda has been pretty obvious all year.  You should see him on GPL.....he....revels in the fact that we haven't been as automatic this year. MM absolutely DESPISES that his idol choked every year and the minute he left, the team was able to finally get over the hump. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, siouxvikes said:

Of course he is.  It's because he wants to crap all over the people who were glad Hakstol left. 

It's the same reason he keeps bringing up our "win total" and "no second half surge."   He can't stand that the team won a National Title because of a coach that was able to get his players up for the big game, so he needs to find a way to put Berry down. 

His agenda has been pretty obvious all year.  You should see him on GPL.....he....revels in the fact that we haven't been as automatic this year. 

Well I am a big Hak fan also, but saying they didn't win it all because of Hak is as foolish as saying they are struggling this season because of no Hak!

They are both top notch coaches and anyone with the slightest hockey knowledge knows this!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, siouxvikes said:

His agenda has been pretty obvious all year.  You should see him on GPL.....he....revels in the fact that we haven't been as automatic this year. MM absolutely DESPISES that his idol choked every year and the minute he left, the team was able to finally get over the hump. 

Yawn.  Speaking of fake news...

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Well...Hak didn't miss one in a decade? and in Berry's second year misses one?..coincidence?

Nope...Ain't happening...But to your point, you're saying Berry is good enough to win a championship but not good enough to get a struggling team into the post season? That doesn't even make sense...

This sounds familiar, just a different coach we are arguing about. You blame the coach for everything and I don't I guess..

• Upvote 1