SiouxSports.com Forum

Travel to Northen Colorado

nodak651

6 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

Kid, you're the one who started all of this by poking fun of G-town.  You're the chest thumper, but being from the flat tundra of NoDak you are also damaged goods.  Have a good day.  

Only one of us is angry right now. Thanks for the entertainment. Needed something to pass time before kickoff. 

On 10/22/2016 at 9:52 AM, BigSkyBears said:

The worst place in Colorado (which Greeley is not even close to being) is still the better than any where in North Dakota.   I feel horrible for anyone who has to live in North Dakota.  It's just a flat, frozen tundra.  There are many in ND that wished they were from Colorado.  UNDColorado is one of them.  He is a wanna-be.  

Ahh I remember you. You seem to pop on here around the time we play. Big words coming from your parents basement. I am up in Nodak now hunting waterfowl and pheasants. Colorado has !@#$ for bird and the eastern plains are far more desolate than North Dakota. You are the type of Coloradan everyone hates. 

Also- I take my Big Mac without pickles.

southpark.png

• Upvote 1

On 10/22/2016 at 10:52 AM, BigSkyBears said:

The worst place in Colorado (which Greeley is not even close to being) is still the better than any where in North Dakota.   I feel horrible for anyone who has to live in North Dakota.  It's just a flat, frozen tundra.  There are many in ND that wished they were from Colorado.  UNDColorado is one of them.  He is a wanna-be.  

On 10/22/2016 at 10:54 AM, bincitysioux said:

You mad bro?

He's just had a few too many of those funny cigarettes.

8 hours ago, southpaw said:

Yup... just have to find a place with the game.  I believe UNDColorado is going to be in FoCo Friday night so he might have a place that we can attend on Saturday.

Yeah when I get back to Colorado on Sunday I will make a call to m Ft. Collins friends to see what they know. We will come up with something.