SiouxSports.com Forum

Travel to Northen Colorado

nodak651

13 minutes ago, TBR said:

I've made my reservations for Boyd Lake State Park campground. I am going to assume that there is no real need to buy tickets in advance of the game. Please advise otherwise (anyone) if my assumption is incorrect.

No need to buy tickets in advance.  There will be plenty of open seats.  However, I'd recommend buying some in E or F as that's usually mostly UND fans.  Very few of us sit in the visiting fan section.

8 minutes ago, southpaw said:

No need to buy tickets in advance.  There will be plenty of open seats.  However, I'd recommend buying some in E or F as that's usually mostly UND fans.  Very few of us sit in the visiting fan section.

Thanks for the heads up!  Was planning on sitting over there.  

On 10/10/2016 at 2:28 PM, UNDBIZ said:

latest?cb=20141229152320

The worst place in Colorado (which Greeley is not even close to being) is still the better than any where in North Dakota.   I feel horrible for anyone who has to live in North Dakota.  It's just a flat, frozen tundra.  There are many in ND that wished they were from Colorado.  UNDColorado is one of them.  He is a wanna-be.  

2 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

The worst place in Colorado (which Greeley is not even close to being) is still the better than any where in North Dakota.   I feel horrible for anyone who has to live in North Dakota.  It's just a flat, frozen tundra.  There are many in ND that wished they were from Colorado.  UNDColorado is one of them.  He is a wanna-be.  

You mad bro?

3 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

You guys got the pepper? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

Lol, feisty. Your town stinks (literally). Your school stinks. Your football team stinks. The mountains of Colorado are great. Greeley isn't in them.

And just for you......

latest?cb=20111117062827

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Lol, feisty. Your town stinks (literally). Your school stinks. Your football team stinks. The mountains of Colorado are great. Greeley isn't in them.

And just for you......

latest?cb=20111117062827

You're damaged goods because you live in North Dakota.  Greeley is one hour from Rocky Mountain National Park.  Stay out of my state.  

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I'm laughing either way. Nobody wants to be a Northern Colorado football fan. 

Seriously, you wish you were from Colorado. You're from NoDak, you're damaged goods.  I'm a 3rd generation Coloradan; possibly the greatest state in the union.  

1 minute ago, BigSkyBears said:

Seriously, you wish you were from Colorado. You're from NoDak, you're damaged goods.  I'm a 3rd generation Coloradan; possibly the greatest state in the union.  

Fantastic. This must be the joy trolls feel. Garbage town, garbage school, garbage football team, but this place 2 hours away is better than yours. :lol: Well my dad can beat up your dad and you're not invited to my birthday party. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Fantastic. This must be the joy trolls feel. Garbage town, garbage school, garbage football team, but this place 2 hours away is better than yours. :lol: Well my dad can beat up your dad and you're not invited to my birthday party. 

Okay, wanna-be.  Whatever you say.  

30 minutes ago, BigSkyBears said:

Congrats on turning into California 2.0. Colorado isn't Colorado anymore. Montana is that place now.