SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Day @ Bowling Green

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

I know this isn't N. Colorado or Cal Poly, but what happened to this offense from last season? ?

We seem to be just a shell of that team played the last 3 games last year.  10 points in 6 quarters. It's like Ground Hogs day.......our offense has just stunk to start the year the last 3 years.....outside of the WY game.

5 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

My audio is about 5 minutes behind the board.....so haven't been following on here until halftime.  Not sure if anybody mentioned....but maybe we should be giving Brady the ball more this game....seems like he had some success?   Man that BG TD to end the half was a killer.....ugh.

I agree with this. Bowling Green's defensive speed is too much for UND; have to counter that with more power runs inside. Of course, the UND offensive line needs to step up for this to be successful.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I know this isn't N. Colorado or Cal Poly, but what happened to this offense from last season? ?

Run sets up the pass.  If you can't run you make it difficult to pass. Like I said before, games are won in the trenches, and our O-line needs to make major improvement for us to be successful.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

This offensive line issue was kind of overlooked by many. If they don't improve soon, UND may have a real down year ...

Somebody posted the week before the SB game that our gaurds just didnt' have it.......seems like he was on to something there.  BG isn't suppose to be good against the run and we can't get anything going.  Hopefully just like the last two years the OL will make huge strides during the year.......if not it's going to be a very so so year.