SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Volleyball season

dmksioux

Tough draw.  I think we've had lots of recent matches against Idaho go 5 sets.  But what is scarier is that semifinal matchup.  Our two losses were against those two teams.

Just keep playing like we have been and it won't matter as no one will come close to us.

13 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Tough draw.  I think we've had lots of recent matches against Idaho go 5 sets.  But what is scarier is that semifinal matchup.  Our two losses were against those two teams.

Just keep playing like we have been and it won't matter as no one will come close to us.

I agree. But if the play from the last two matches continues, they will be dancing. Maybe even knock off a first round NCAA opponent. 

UND just needs crowds of 2000+ of support to spike their way to the dance. Most teams dont have the home crowd environment that UND has.  UNC and ISU beat UND on the road, and UND is playing much more powerfully now than when they lost  to those schools.  if UND continues playing like they have recently, don't think they will lose a set.

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

UND averaged 1108 people per match, and we didn't have any other Dakota schools at home.

Pretty classy that Pryor thanked Ashlee Hardee for laying the groundwork for the program.

I noticed that as well, and thought that was a nice gesture.  

• Upvote 1