SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Mankato - Friday

jk

Since the game is just a few hours away, I thought I would take the honor of starting the thread.

According to Virg, lines are:

Genoway, Parise, Murray

Bochenski, Lundbohm, Porter

McMahon, Prpich, Fylling

Hale, Stafford, Fabian

I haven't had the chance to see Fabian play, but if he is in the lineup, I hope he plays. I think nearly as important as winning now is not wearing out the big guns. Rolling four lines the rest of the way would help keep guys fresh.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fabian played well when he was in there......I like his work ethic. I guess Blais told the 4th line after they let a goal in on Saturday...."get out there and don't get scored on again"......"or you'll sit the rest of the year" :lol:

I think they played with some intensity after that......we'll see how Stafford does at Center?

Fabian wiffed on a few chances when he was in the lineup against CC. I am unsure of exactly how good he is because of such a limited look at him, but he has good size for a forward.

His work ethic is good, but among freshman, JPar and Porter's work ethics outshine his.

For DMen the for sures are:

Jones, Schneider, Greene, Fuher, and Bina

Most likely Smaby and Marvin will go.

Pairings will most likely be:

Jones-Greene

Schneider-Bina

Fuher-Smaby/Marvin

But that could really change.

Fabian played when we were up for Denver series and he's not the greatest skater but he had a couple of chances, just couldn't bury the biscuit. I believe he was on a line with Hale that night, so let's hope they have a little magic between them.

Wasn't Stafford a center last year? I'm just guessing...

Fabian played when we were up for Denver series and he's not the greatest skater but he had a couple of chances, just couldn't bury the biscuit. I believe he was on a line with Hale that night, so let's hope they have a little magic between them.

Wasn't Stafford a center last year? I'm just guessing...

Stafford has been floating around between center and wing this season. As for last season, I wouldn't know. I didn't follow him while he was at SSM.

I like those lines :lol:

I really like the line of Bochenski, Lundbohm, Porter.

I am with you - lines look great. Bo and Lundbohm have the potential to be huge much like Murray and Parise. Watch out for the third line as well as that line has some speed with Fyling. Love to see Fabian get his first goal.

I like these young guys, but I think for the Sioux to really contend for a title this year that Massen and Canady need to step up their games and get back in the lineup and contribute. :lol:

I tend to agree Petey but the tough question is, whose place do they take?

Near as I can tell, the audio link is kaput. Usually you can get music well prior to the game. Anyone else experiencing problems? I'm in Hannover, Germany and it's damned late here and I want my Sioux!!!! If it's a problem at my end, any updates will be greatly appreciated. If it's not at my end, somebody locally please apply your foot to the proper behind to get our audio link up and going!!!! Macht schnell!!!

Near as I can tell, the audio link is kaput. Usually you can get music well prior to the game. Anyone else experiencing problems? I'm in Hannover, Germany and it's damned late here and I want my Sioux!!!! If it's a problem at my end, any updates will be greatly appreciated. If it's not at my end, somebody locally please apply your foot to the proper behind to get our audio link up and going!!!! Macht schnell!!!

My audio isn't working either, and I don't know if I want to shell money for the webcast.