SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Mankato - Friday

jk

GAH! Blais backsteps about the refs. "Not that it was the refs fault." THE HELL IT WASN'T!!!!

Comon Blais! I'm sure we'd pass the collection plate at the Ralph to pay for the fines, it's so common!

And how about TH remarking about the guys around the press box not even watching the game?

During the game, you could hear some girl ask one of her friend where are you going drinking after the game. Apparently there was one guy that never watch one play of the one period he just keep talking with one of his buddies.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that the game is over, I have a question:

What happened to Jason Jensen? DId he graduate?

Although he graduated, he had a year of eligibility left and they told him he could come back and play but they weren't going to pay for his grad schooling or offer him any other money/assistance so he basically told them to stick it!

Wow.. i just noticed when i was in denver in november that we got called for 9 penalties on fri and 12 on sat that weekend. come to think it was ADAM who was reffing. i actually saw him both nights in old chicago pizza after each game with the linesmen and talked to him a bit. he was a ok guy to talk to but he mentioned that he was not liked in NDAKOTA at all and that he always gets crap there.. jessssssuuuuusssss I wonder why we give him so much crap there?:lol:?;)?;)??? i thought about this because i went to denver with my grandpa and we were saying way to many penalties were being called. i thought about that today eating lunch with my g-pa and checked the box score from denver to see if it was him after all who reffed there and there his name was ADAM... what a dumb @#$.

Wow.. i just noticed when i was in denver in november that we got called for 9 penalties on fri and 12 on sat that weekend. come to think it was ADAM who was reffing. i actually saw him both nights in old chicago pizza after each game with the linesmen and talked to him a bit. he was a ok guy to talk to but he mentioned that he was not liked in NDAKOTA at all and that he always gets crap there.. jessssssuuuuusssss I wonder why we give him so much crap there?:lol:?;)?;)??? i thought about this because i went to denver with my grandpa and we were saying way to many penalties were being called. i thought about that today eating lunch with my g-pa and checked the box score from denver to see if it was him after all who reffed there and there his name was ADAM... what a dumb @#$.

Speaking of Denver, The commissioner was in town during the CC series and was in town for, among other things, to investigate the spitting and chopping incidents. According to the guy who is the security guard down there, there has been wonder at why Caldwell hasn't been suspended yet. Expect something to come of it soon.