SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Mankato - Friday

jk

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!! And gals. Just got in from a hot date with some slack-t*tt^%d hag. Called it an early night so I could spend time with TH, and all of you.

What's the score? Dey drop da puck yet?

7:35, I believe. Sounds like you're relieved.

Hi guys!! And gals. Just got in from a hot date with some slack-t*tt^%d hag. Called it an early night so I could spend time with TH, and all of you.

What's the score? Dey drop da puck yet?

I thought you was going to the game tonight. What gives? What hot date ends at 7:15? :lol:

I think the keys to the game for Mankato are first, they must feed on the emotion of their final home games of the season.

I think they have to stay out of the penalty box too.

The Mavs also need to get physical.

The Sioux?

I think that they all need to RELAX a bit. Have fun. They are a good team. Capable of being the best.

They also need to get big No. 7 going as well.

These are the things that I think.

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SILET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! OUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SILET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! OUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SILET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! OUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!! LET'S GO SIOUX!!!!!