SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BC - Dec. 3rd 2016. Madison Square Garden

AZSIOUX

3 hours ago, willythekid said:

Can champion club members pass their code off to another fan?  My father really wants to go and is prepared to buy tickets but would like to get in on the pre-sale (not a CC member).  Well, if the can and it's considered kosher to do so, I would love a code for him if some champion club member knows he isn't going to use it.

Thank you to all who responded to me... cheers!

19 minutes ago, charliefunny said:

You might want to hold off on reserving hotel rooms at Wyndham or elsewhere, if there's a group hotel planned. There are cheaper rates than $500 MINIMUM! Datz alotta coin for me. Stay tooned! Coop

The Wyndham is the "fan hotel" with a group rate of $299/nt.

My parents are going to the game and found it's much cheaper for them to stay in Boston, fly/train to NY for the game; stay game night in NY then train/fly back to Boston. It helps that Boston is one of their favorite cities, but they said substantially cheaper. Also I believe the train comes in at MSG.

To reserve a room at the Wyndham New YAWker, if Rate Code CHSUND doesn't woik, try 12166961CH or call 212-971-0101 & talk with Reservations. I tried CHSUND code and it kept saying no rooms left at that rate. Soooooo I called Reservations and Heidi (not in Boston or Fargo!) got me a room for $299/nite or $693 for Dec 2-4. She's from DR so tenga un buena fin de semana. Muy amable para Nuevo York Cuidad. "Vamos SIOUX!" Jajaja.  Coop!

On April 13, 2016 at 1:22 PM, hrkac said:

I can't get anything around section 112 only on the other end.  UND is the home team and will shoot 2x's on 112.

On April 13, 2016 at 1:44 PM, hrkac said:

I've tried both that and BCHOCKEY.  Still can't get decent seats in 112 or close to that.  I understand putting UND fans on their bench side but doesn't everyone want to sit on the end where they attack twice? 

Agreed, but reason for my confusion is hrkac stating that UND shoots twice toward section 112.

13 hours ago, dakidfightingsioux said:

Agreed, but reason for my confusion is hrkac stating that UND shoots twice toward section 112.

i'm not confused--- The NCHC told me on twitter UND has the Ranger bench as they are the home team. They shoot twice on section 112. 

yes 112 is the BC section but i'd rather see UND attack twice

1 hour ago, hrkac said:

i'm not confused--- The NCHC told me on twitter UND has the Ranger bench as they are the home team. They shoot twice on section 112. 

yes 112 is the BC section but i'd rather see UND attack twice

I think you may be right . Doesn't make sense to have teams attack opposing teams fan sections twice though. Maybe you have sat in enemy territory before, I know I have. Not fun is an understatement.

2 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

I think you may be right . Doesn't make sense to have teams attack opposing teams fan sections twice though. Maybe you have sat in enemy territory before, I know I have. Not fun is an understatement.

so after screwing around with it, to buy in 112 you need a certain type of credit card.  tickets are a joke these days.  ended up booking 9 of us in section 103. Boom!