SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four watch parties

I checked with The Ralph and due to the other events they will have this week/weekend, the Arena WILL NOT be open on Saturday showing the game via the Jumbotron.

That's a bummer.  

I had a great time in Fargo (the highlight of the year thusfar as I figured it would be) but I was hoping to spend the night with other fans if Saturday does indeed happen.

#hang8

Maybe they can show it on the jumbotron in the Bett....oh...that's right :)

If anyone wants to join me at the sports book at the New York New York in LV on Thursday night I'll be there! 

#Hang8

I'm going to Sensers in Bloomington, MN on Thursday night. Hopefully there is still a crowd that goes there from the old days when that was the only place to watch the games in Mpls.

We sure had some good times there back in the day, didn't we? I seem yo recall 01grad being there a lot as well.

I'll heading to BWW tonight. There have been packets of Sioux ever increasing there. 

Last year, I would go there for games, and I would be known as the Sioux guy, and they would turn the TV in front of me to the Sioux game. Two weekends ago, about 80% of the TV's were showing the boys vanquish the huskies while Notre Dame's attempted upset over Kentucky was relegated to a couple oddball screens. It's getting to be a kinda cool atmosphere. 

PM me if you show up there tonight!

I'll heading to BWW tonight. There have been packets of Sioux ever increasing there.

Last year, I would go there for games, and I would be known as the Sioux guy, and they would turn the TV in front of me to the Sioux game. Two weekends ago, about 80% of the TV's were showing the boys vanquish the huskies while Notre Dame's attempted upset over Kentucky was relegated to a couple oddball screens. It's getting to be a kinda cool atmosphere.

PM me if you show up there tonight!

I asked a friend if he wanted to go there tonight. Say hi if you see me, ill be the guy in the white Sioux jersey lol

• Upvote 1

I asked a friend if he wanted to go there tonight. Say hi if you see me, ill be the guy in the white Sioux jersey lol

90siouxfan, ericpnelson, and Ej...assuming you guys all go to BWW in Williston tonight, it'd be a damn shame if you didn't at least introduce yourselves to each other, LOL!

The watch party got moved from the Pourhouse to the Loop in Minneapolis for tonight.  I enjoy Sensors but I think I am stuck watching at home via sling tv tonight.  

I was debating on sensors tonight only because it is super close to my house and I have to work in the morning, otherwise Shantytown (which is walking distance) is a nice joint and the lady's will put the game on for whoever is there (one bartender is a ND native)........