SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-9) @ PSU (6-7)

SWSiouxMN

They were 25-28 from the foul line.  We only shot 12 free throws.  We out rebounded them 45 to 33 and had 17 offensive boards.  Sioux shot just 38%, Viks hit on 43%. 

Nice game again from Q, 17 pts, 6 assists, and 5 rebounds.  Coleman had 12 points and 8 rebounds and all were in big spots.  But he kind of lost his mind at the end there. 

That first technical for forgetting to list one of our key reserves was a bad omen.

What did Coleman do and did DeReon play much in the 2nd half?

I guess, yeah I don't recall seeing De Reuen out there much in the 2nd half.

Colemen slapped the ball in frustration up into the stands near the end of the game, then retrieved it and was very slow to return it to the officials, all the while he was jawing with the refs until he got T'd up.  All at a pretty critical juncture late in the game.  They ended up with 4 straight foul shots.

Got to watch this game, first one I've been able to see in a while. This team should be winning more. They clearly have enough athletes and talent. Nash should be dominant in the Big Sky. Hooker just keeps getting better. I think he'll be pretty damn good by his senior year. I just have trouble wrapping my head around the losses to bad teams. How does Jones get so little out of this team?

I have to give them credit for fighting back into it to make a one point game, and I liked the full court press defense. But I'd argue that it never should have gotten to a 20 point differential.

Another one gets away.

PSU announcers were shocked how UND climbed back, if I was them I wouldn't be happy with this win. It was a good effort to not quit when down 20, but to lose towards the end by missing open shots and turning the ball over is not good.