SiouxSports.com Forum

Super Bowl XLIX

The Sicatoka

Brady is MVP?

I think NE 21 got robbed. But the media needs to keep writing the legacy of "Greatest Living American" I guess.

If you don't know the reference, look it up, but be prepared to run to the bathroom.

That's a shame. I'm so sick of tired of hearing about how great Tom Brady is. Screw 'em.

I have cousins who live in the Seattle area...I will have to get the 4-1-1 from them on that play call.

Just heard from one of 'em...Seattle is stunned. They can't believe the play call. Inexplicable.

Every player on that team will take this loss to his grave. Pete, you cost these guys back-to-back Super Bowl championships.

Just heard from one of 'em...Seattle is stunned. They can't believe the play call. Inexplicable.

Every player on that team will take this loss to his grave. Pete, you cost these guys back-to-back Super Bowl championships.

Seattle is good enough to make it back next year.

Russell Wilson still threw that ball to the wrong shoulder. Execution is still a thing.

For the record, one timeout and and Tom Brady on the opposite sideline? I would have ran if nothing else to kill more time, but the doesn't excuse Mr. Perfect Golden Boy from throwing it in the only spot a defender could have intercepted it.

Brady is MVP?

I think NE 21 got robbed. But the media needs to keep writing the legacy of "Greatest Living American" I guess.

If you don't know the reference, look it up, but be prepared to run to the bathroom for the Pepto.

yeah, all he did is throw 4 TD passes...huh?

Brady is MVP?

If you don't know the reference, look it up, but be prepared to run to the bathroom for the Pepto.

How does Malcolm Butler get robbed? he had 3 tackles and a pick (granted it was the pick to seal the game) but that doesn't consider MVP honors by any means. Although Brady threw two picks, he also threw 4 TDS and was 13-15 on the final two drives with two TD's. So as much as you think Brady didn't deserve it, his play showed otherwise.

Seattle is good enough to make it back next year.

No way...Russell Wilson is due for a huge pay raise and it will be hard to retain a lot of those players. Seattle was the beneficiary or a rookie level contract for Wilson and now they will have to pay dearly as his rookie contract will be up. 

No way...Russell Wilson is due for a huge pay raise and it will be hard to retain a lot of those players. Seattle was the beneficiary or a rookie level contract for Wilson and now they will have to pay dearly as his rookie contract will be up. 

Didn't they redo Wilson contract last year? I saw something saying Seattle is going to give lynch a huge contract extension.

Agree. Also, does anyone know the track record for the Super Bowl loser returning the following season? It's not good.

During last year's off-season, most "experts" agreed that Denver improved immensely with their defensive additions and would return to the Super Bowl again this season. They didn't even get close.

Russell Wilson still threw that ball to the wrong shoulder. Execution is still a thing.

For the record, one timeout and and Tom Brady on the opposite sideline? I would have ran if nothing else to kill more time, but the doesn't excuse Mr. Perfect Golden Boy from throwing it in the only spot a defender could have intercepted it.

Ummm...isn't "Mr. Perfect Golden Boy" Tom Brady?
  • Upvote 1