SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. LSSU - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Great to see schmaltz back at center! So dangerous there. Simonson is a nice player. Every shift guy who can win faceoffs! Im not surprised on Murphy. He's had plenty of games/chances without any or much production at all. He has to be the last forward on the depth chart now.

Play whoever contributes.

Go sioux go

Agreed, it is great to see Schmaltz back on the dot, his playmaking ability will only be magnified, and he'll get a lot of looks from the slot.  Also agree on Simonson, he is playing Sioux hockey all the way and has been excellent on faceoffs.   

I'm waiting to see Poganski start lighting the lamp, and I'd love to see L. Johnson get back to the score sheet too.

GO SIOUX!!!

Zane in net. Drake in. Simonson in. Colton out indefinitely. D core the same.

If you are Murphy..........ouch. Thought if he was gonna see ice it would be tonight.

Would you be surprised if Murphy transferred or left to go play juniors? I guess I couldn't blame any kid who's wanting to play but isn't getting the opportunity. A kid from CC just left the program for this reason, I wouldn't hold it against Murphy either.

Would you be surprised if Murphy transferred or left to go play juniors? I guess I couldn't blame any kid who's wanting to play but isn't getting the opportunity. A kid from CC just left the program for this reason, I wouldn't hold it against Murphy either.

Murphy can't play juniors anymore.

Except that he has been given many opportunities so that reason doesn't hold up at all. But I get what you are saying:) Hope it works for him, getting ice time at UND isn't easy if not producing

Wouldn't be surprising.

Except that he has been given many opportunities so that reason doesn't hold up at all. But I get what you are saying:) Hope it works for him, getting ice time at UND isn't easy if not producing

Yah, I wasn't trying to defend Murphy or second guess the coaching staff. I'm just wondering out loud if/when a kid decides it's time to move on for a place where he thinks he can play or if he accepts his current role on the team.

Yah, I wasn't trying to defend Murphy or second guess the coaching staff. I'm just wondering out loud if/when a kid decided it's time to move on for a place where he thinks he can play or if he accepts his current role on the team.

Was recruited to be a top 6 goal scorer...doesn't have a point yet this year. Tough to crack lineup if you can't produce at all.

Damn, I hate to venture a guess tonight, since I thought it would be a shutout last night.

Still going for one shutout this weekend.

And of course, the stick salute.

I am surprized to see Zane starting tonight.  Evidently Hak has punted on Cam.  ;)  I honestly expected Johnson to start and play at least one, if for no other reason than to give him a chance to save face and reestablish his confidence.