SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. LSSU - FRIDAY GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

I love it when morons do that. He'll be the guy in REA tonight talking loudly enough so that everyone in his section knows he knew a big comeback and Sioux win was never in doubt.

When people bail early, does anyone ever chant, "Beat The Traffic!"? :)

What an awesome game last night! Such dominance once the boys finally decided to show up.

Quite disappointed in seeing so called "Sioux Hockey Fans" on here being so negative so early on in the game. Sounded a lot like my girlfriend during the game last night when we were down 3-1 in the 2nd, whining about how the game was already over. I told her we were gonna win 7-4 and sure as !@#$ that was the outcome!

Hope they show up in the 1st tonight and can coast to a 5-1 win.

I think Cam should start again to get him more intense playing time at the start of the game after seeing how we were able to out play them and come back last night. If Cam gets in trouble Zane will be able to come in a shut them down.

We are way better than them and will dominate again!  

What an awesome game last night! Such dominance once the boys finally decided to show up.

Quite disappointed in seeing so called "Sioux Hockey Fans" on here being so negative so early on in the game. Sounded a lot like my girlfriend during the game last night when we were down 3-1 in the 2nd, whining about how the game was already over. I told her we were gonna win 7-4 and sure as !@#$ that was the outcome!

Hope they show up in the 1st tonight and can coast to a 5-1 win.

I think Cam should start again to get him more intense playing time at the start of the game after seeing how we were able to out play them and come back last night. If Cam gets in trouble Zane will be able to come in a shut them down.

We are way better than them and will dominate again!

As much as I don't think Cam should start tonight, I will say that sometimes, starting a backup goaltender can have the effect of making the players in front of him play much tighter defensively. If that's the case tonight, I could see UND playing very assertively in their zone.

Who knows, if the Bruins don't start winning, there's going to be a house cleaning in Boston. The are in panic full melt down panic mode.

First time I've owned rask in my high stakes league. He's been killing me for three years and the one time I get him I cool the crap out of him. Those Bruins of yours better pick it up soon. :)

Would be shocked to see Drake tonight. He took a shot off the foot, went down the tunnel, came back for an abbreviated shift and was done.

No clue what happened to St. Clair.

It's good news that Drake returned, albeit briefly. If he had suffered a serious injury, he would have stayed out. Let's hope it was just something minor that a week's rest will cure..

It's good news that Drake returned, albeit briefly. If he had suffered a serious injury, he would have stayed out. Let's hope it was just something minor that a week's rest will cure..

Yes, let's hope so! It was a positive sign seeing him return only to then leave the game again. Precautionary measures I hope...