SiouxSports.com Forum

Northern Arizona @ UND

The Sicatoka

Garman had great game that is for sure.  When he gets enough carries and gets in a groove he can really be productive.  I'm not comparing him at all to Barry Sanders, but Garman would go down easy many times early in the year and get no yards or lose a yard.  Sanders was kind of the same way sometimes, he'd run for zero...or one yard, but then bust one for 15 or longer.  Garman  has shown a great knack for knowing when to take it to the outside and he is quick, was really fun watching him today.

Nice victory against a ranked team. Given all the youth on this team, it's a great closing victory for the home schedule and Bubba's rebuilding year. Be nice to win next week at Northern Colorado too.

Better warm up here in Colorado.  I don't want to freeze my butt off watching that game... 

Jer Garman and the OLine deserve a lot of credit, especially after all the guff this board and I have given them.  They are up to the task.

Congrats too to Studsrud and Taubenheim!

Big congrats to all of them.  If our OLine supposedly doesn't have a DI guy on the roster, give credit to the coaches (as well as the kids) for looking like a pretty decent OLine today.  Pass blocking still needs some work, and definitely is not Garman's strong suit either....picking up the blitz.  Great win and I can now be happy the rest of the day....Go Sioux!!