SiouxSports.com Forum

Scores around the nation

geaux_sioux

Last time I checked NDSU will be playing in the playoffs this year.

They lost in both 2011 and 2012 and won it all. 

Incredibly hard to win 3 national championships in a row and not have a huge target on your back. 

you are mistaking me for someone that gives a s**t.

• Upvote 2

Incredibly hard to win 3 national championships in a row and not have a huge target on your back. 

You should worry more about people jumping off of bridges in Fargo; that water is pretty cold this time of year.  A 20 point loss to UNI should cool down all that FBS talk for at least a week.

EWU beat the Griz.

Idaho St beat Cal Poly

Northern Arizona beat UC Davis

Montana St over Portland St

Sac beats SUU

Southern Illinois beat Missouri St

Sun Devils smoked the Irish

4 teams with 1 loss in conference play in the Big Sky

Big game next weekend on ROOT between Montana St and Idaho St. Who would have guessed at the beginning of the season that game would be of such magnitude?

If anybody doubts that a team can completely turn things around in one year, look at what Idaho St. has done. UND actually won last year in Pocatello.

Yes they have done very well. Kramer seems to have success no matter where he lands. Neither EWU or Montana St were real great before he got there........

Jesus.... I hope so.   

Did it make ESPN?  I hope so....just so those gameday f*cks can troll around to some other school to find a new weird niche-home to set up their carnival freak show....watch how fast they lose interest in you now that you've lost....magical BiSOOOO(what happened?) Nation????

f*ck you - and I'll say that quietly so i don't wake up Corso.  (but still F*CK you - for personal reasons:-))  

Did it make ESPN?  I hope so....just so those gameday f*cks can troll around to some other school to find a new weird niche-home to set up their carnival freak show....watch how fast they lose interest in you now that you've lost....magical BiSOOOO(what happened?) Nation? ???

f*ck you - and I'll say that quietly so i don't wake up Corso.  (but still F*CK you - for personal reasons:-))  

Jealous maybe?

Maybe UND will go on a historic run winning 3 FCS national championships in a row, 5 games in a row over FBS teams, and ride a 33 win steak and Gameday will may you the new weird niche home to set up shop. 

They also lost to UNI last in 2010, also last game without scoring a TD was in 2010. How did that 2010 season end?

You should worry more about people jumping off of bridges in Fargo; that water is pretty cold this time of year. A 20 point loss to UNI should cool down all that FBS talk for at least a week.

Didn't Bisons fans say they could take down half the Big 10? That 3 points against UNI is proof of that. Lol!!!!!!

• Upvote 1