SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

UMD @ St Cloud on FSN...Notre Dame at Minnesota on B10N...and Boston U @ BC on NBCSN...that's a good night of college hockey!

Typically, in past years, Fox Sports North has an alternate channel that would televise Wisconsin/North Dakota games. As I was reading an article about how important it was to both programs to keep the rivalry going, I couldn't help but think what a major disappointment it is that the games would have such limited viewing.

Also, when will CBS sports be starting up their weekly Friday NCHC game of the week? Did thy dis-continue that?

Typically, in past years, Fox Sports North has an alternate channel that would televise Wisconsin/North Dakota games. As I was reading an article about how important it was to both programs to keep the rivalry going, I couldn't help but think what a major disappointment it is that the games would have such limited viewing.

Also, when will CBS sports be starting up their weekly Friday NCHC game of the week? Did thy dis-continue that?

I might be able to get the FSN alternate here in WI...not sure though.

Not until January. Cbssports seems to have very limited interest in hockey. That exclusive deal with the nchc has done more to keep college hockey off tv