SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

dynasty, shmynasty.  overrated is more like.  dynasties don't give up a frickin game tying goal 13 seconds after you score on home ice.  tampa will be  as much as dynasty as them with their second cup in the last 11 years as well.  congrats.  well done.  don't burn the town down.  is it october yet?

The only Blackhawk that was plus on the night: Keith.

The only Bolts that were minus: Stamkos and Filppula.

Hockey is a funny game.

Yes it is. Keith has been a machine the entire playoffs. Not sure what his contract situation is but his value has soared since the playoffs started.

Who'd a thought TVR got to the playoffs before big brother JVR.

Another very entertaining game tonight. Hawks failed to convert a couple open nets early on and it cost them later.

I realize Hossa was being tripped as he shot but that was a completely wide open net he missed. Right there I said that is going to haunt them. I was hoping I'd be wrong.

Yes it is. Keith has been a machine the entire playoffs. Not sure what his contract situation is but his value has soared since the playoffs started.

Keith has several more years at 5.9 million cap hit per year. If there's a bargain inthe NHL at that cost, that would be it.

dynasty, shmynasty. overrated is more like. dynasties don't give up a frickin game tying goal 13 seconds after you score on home ice. tampa will be as much as dynasty as them with their second cup in the last 11 years as well. congrats. well done. don't burn the town down. is it october yet?

Cancel game 4 and hand Stamkos the Stanley Cup tonight! Fire Coach Q, trade Toews and Kane, change the nickname and logo, and start from scratch.

• Upvote 1

I realize Hossa was being tripped as he shot but that was a completely wide open net he missed. Right there I said that is going to haunt them. I was hoping I'd be wrong.

Yeah ... He played such a terrific game but that one will haunt his dreams. I hope not more than a week.

Cancel game 4 and hand Stamkos the Stanley Cup tonight! Fire Coach Q, trade Toews and Kane, change the nickname and logo, and start from scratch.

history says this is over.  as when the road team wins game 3 in a series tied 1-1, they have gone on to win the last 13 cups in which that has happened. so yeah you might as well cancel the rest of the series.

history says this is over. as when the road team wins game 3 in a series tied 1-1, they have gone on to win the last 13 cups in which that has happened. so yeah you might as well cancel the rest of the series.

Under coach Q the Hawks are 40-13 in games 4-7. Let's see what happens.

history says this is over. as when the road team wins game 3 in a series tied 1-1, they have gone on to win the last 13 cups in which that has happened. so yeah you might as well cancel the rest of the series.

Your very own Blackhawks were down 2-1 to the Bruins headed into game 4 in Boston just two years ago. They won game 4, won game 5 in Chicago, and then finished off the Bruins in Beantown in game 6...but keep being a downer, it suits you when it comes to Chicago and UND both.

• Upvote 2

Your very own Blackhawks were down 2-1 to the Bruins headed into game 4 in Boston just two years ago. They won game 4, won game 5 in Chicago, and then finished off the Bruins in Beantown in game 6...but keep being a downer, it suits you when it comes to Chicago and UND both.

^^^^^This..

Hopefully this siouxweet dude isn't a coach of any sort. Talk about Mr. Negativity. The Bolts may go on win this thing and that would not surprise me one bit but as a fan I'm not throwing in the towel when they still need to win 2 games to hoist the Cup.