SiouxSports.com Forum

Flavored Beers

Fetch

I'm here to tell u the new Coors Light summer brew is good - I think it has lemon lime & orange flavors in it - the only bad thing is it is only a 10 oz can.

I didn't like it so much...I thought it tasted like the failed soda "Surge." Put me in the Bud Light Lime column for the Macro fruit beers.

Summer Shandy and Sam's Summer Ale are others I enjoy.

Nothing beats a Gin & Tonic for real summertime drinking!

• Upvote 2

I didn't like it so much...I thought it tasted like the failed soda "Surge." Put me in the Bud Light Lime column for the Macro fruit beers.

amen to the Gin and Tonic....depends on your Gin though, if you are drinking Gordons, we have a problem! :)

• Upvote 1

Shocktop's Shandy is pretty good. Very similar to Summer Shandy but priced a little lower.

I also enjoyed New Belgium's Snapshot and Bristol's Yellow Kite (both Colorado breweries). Snapshot should be available in MN/ND area as I've seen Happy Harry's carries a few NB stuff other than Fat Tire.

Me too, I am big Bud Lime Fan and I like the Apple Ales as well. I even drank a Smirnoff ice the other night as well.

I'm a true baby boomer - it has been interesting how flavors have evolved

1st it was kool aid & jello & candy & pop & cereal

Today there are entire isles for pop - cereal - candy - flavored everything

Just look at Liquor stores now maybe thousands of flavors

As far as regular beer there are many good ones one of my favorites is Spotted Cow from Wisconsin

I wish we could get some more beers in nd from out west. There's a few beers out of California brewed with hemp. Very tasty.

Beer fresh from the microbrew and not bottled is always the best. I visited seattle last fall and stopped at 8 different microbreweries. If anyone gets a chance check out Elysian brewery in seattle. I swear they had 8 different beers brewed with pumpkin. Delicious!

Some of the better main stream brews out there are mannys and Mack & jacks. I've requested happy Harry's bring these in to no avail tho:/

I'm a true baby boomer - it has been interesting how flavors have evolved

1st it was kool aid & jello & candy & pop & cereal

Today there are entire isles for pop - cereal - candy - flavored everything

Just look at Liquor stores now maybe thousands of flavors

As far as regular beer there are many good ones one of my favorites is Spotted Cow from Wisconsin

My father in law brought me some spotted cow after his jay Buckley tour. That is a damn good beer!