SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Sioux83, the brokered deal is on the table. Do I have your agreement?

$150 and transporation for a Guarantee in 2015. Home/Home in 2017(gFU) / 2019 (Fargo). The buyout is $500 in 2019, set your price for 2017. (make it a million, knock yourself out)

Sioux83, the brokered deal is on the table. Do I have your agreement?

$150 and transporation for a Guarantee in 2015. Home/Home in 2017(gFU) / 2019 (Fargo). The buyout is $500 in 2019, set your price for 2017. (make it a million, knock yourself out)

2017 would have @Utah, @USD, @ NDSU. won't work, 2018 UND will have 5 home games so a road game at NDSU would work.

2017 would have @Utah, @USD, @ NDSU. won't work, 2018 UND will have 5 home games so a road game at NDSU would work.

'83 seems to have stepped away from the negotiating table. I guess it's you Darrell. By the way, the game is in Grand Forks in 2017, so that makes it a home game for you.

Darrell, the brokered deal is on the table. Do I have your agreement?

'83 seems to have stepped away from the negotiating table. I guess it's you Darrell. By the way, the game is in Grand Forks in 2017, so that makes it a home game for you.

I'm not sure what your point is on this? Faison thought he had an agreement on a home/home. Then he had an offer for a game in Fargo, but apparently that guarantee has been lowered significantly to well below market (and your number is still lower than the initial numbers). My understanding is that Faison will accept a home/home. I hope he holds to that. Why set a precedent that NDSU can get a 2 for 1 with a little bit of cash thrown in, you don't think that GT or whoever tries to make that the new standard next time there is a negotiation?

I also see you glossed over on the facts pointed out on your myth of Faison running to the media.

I'm not sure what your point is on this? Faison thought he had an agreement on a home/home. Then he had an offer for a game in Fargo, but apparently that guarantee has been lowered significantly to well below market (and your number is still lower than the initial numbers). My understanding is that Faison will accept a home/home. I hope he holds to that. Why set a precedent that NDSU can get a 2 for 1 with a little bit of cash thrown in, you don't think that GT or whoever tries to make that the new standard next time there is a negotiation?

I also see you failed to acknowledge the facts pointed out on your myth of Faison running to the media.

Good thing Darrell is negotiating, as he is doing so in good faith, unlike yourself. If you could reserve your input until Darrell has weighed in, as to not disrupt the negotiation, eveyone would appreciate it.

Good thing Darrell is negotiating, as he is doing so in good faith, unlike yourself. If you could reserve your input until Darrell has weighed in, as to not disrupt the negotiation, eveyone would appreciate it.

Oh the irony.... :lol:

There it is Darrell, do we have an agreement in principle so we can pass this along to the lawyers? If you want, I'll throw in some club level seats for you, BF and your significant others for the Fargo games. How's that sound. Can we get this done?

$150 and transporation for a Guarantee in 2015.

Home/Home in 2017(gFU) / 2019 (Fargo).

The buyout is $500 in 2019, set your price for 2017. (make it a million, knock yourself out)

The buyout is $500 in 2019, buyout is $150 plus transportation for 2017 and has no bearing on 2019 game

Seems doable.

There it is Darrell, do we have an agreement in principle so we can pass this along to the lawyers? If you want, I'll throw in some club level seats for you, BF and your significant others for the Fargo games. How's that sound. Can we get this done?

The buyout is $500 in 2019, set your price for 2017. (make it a million, knock yourself out)

Make it $170k and we can take care of transportation ;)

Honestly in principle I am not against a deal like this. Not ideal but this debate is wearing me down so I wouldn't be disappointed. I am also for the huge buyout. If anything is signed no backing out.

Make it $170k and we can take care of transportation ;)

Honestly in principle I am not against a deal like this. Not ideal but this debate is wearing me down so I wouldn't be disappointed. I am also for the huge buyout. If anything is signed no backing out.

Unfortunately, its starting to look like that isn't a coincidence.

Put me in the "Hope Bubba can pull UND out of the crater that Mussman left behind and get UND back to being a legitimate playoff team and let the NCAA make the game" camp.

As far as emails go, Faison's next email to Taylor should be along the lines of

Gene,

You have the contracts you asked for and if you suddenly are overcome with a case of integrity and want to sign them we will honor them.

As to your other offers and posturing.....eat a dick.

Regards

Brian

• Upvote 2

2015 Fargo

2017 GF (h/h)

2019 Fargo (h/h)

Sounds like a deal to me.

Or just sit on it and then hold a press conference saying you can't play the game.

Yeah, you're right. I could see GT pulling something like that. Or he could just summon his media lap-dog buddies, Caillou and Izzo; they would stumble all over themselves with tweets and instaposts to get the word out for him as soon as he flashes the "Stream Yellow" bat signal.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, you're right. I could see GT pulling something like that. Or he could just summon his media lap-dog buddies, Caillou and Izzo; they would stumble all over themselves with tweets and instaposts to get the word out for him as soon as he flashes the "Stream Yellow" bat signal.

From reading some of the crap those two put on Twitter regarding Bison Football, your comment seems pretty accurate.

2015 Fargo

2017 GF (h/h)

2019 Fargo (h/h)

Sounds like a deal to me.

You negotiating would lock UND into 5 home games for 2015. That by itself would be tolerable, but you did it while not banking a home game for future years and at a below market rate. Not a chance.

• Upvote 1

You negotiating would lock UND into 5 home games for 2015. That by itself would be tolerable, but you did it while not banking a home game for future years and at a below market rate. Not a chance.

By the time GT agrees to this, Sioux Volley's theory will kick in and the Dakota 4, and the Montana's will be part of the Big Sky division of the Sun Belt.

Date Opponent Location Results Media Sat, Sep 07 No. 11 University of Minnesota Duluth * Duluth, Minn. 7 - 32 (L)

STATS Sat, Sep 14 Northern State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 45 - 37 (W)

STATS livestats.gif Sat, Sep 21 University of Mary * Bismarck, N.D. 10 - 17 (L)

STATS livestats.gif Sat, Sep 28 University of Minnesota, Crookston * Sioux Falls, S.D. 52 - 7 (W)

STATS NOTES 55 - 48 (W)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Oct 12 Winona State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 40 - 45 (L)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Oct 19 Concordia University-St. Paul * St. Paul, Minn. 47 - 7 (W)

STATS NOTES Sat, Oct 26 Augustana College * Sioux Falls, S.D. 27 - 10 (W)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Nov 02 Upper Iowa University * Fayette, Iowa 28 - 30 (L)

STATS NOTES Sat, Nov 09 No. 1 Minnesota State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 17 - 52 (L)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Nov 16 Wayne State College * Wayne, Neb. 35 - 10 (W)

STATS NOTES

Yep that's a fastrack to D1-A :lol:

They lost to Upper Iowa and Winona State not to mention Sioux falls??? Oh my!