SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Me too. If Faison fills the spot with NDSU fine, if he fills that and 2017 with a home and home of another DI team...even better.

Faison is a short timer and will retire soon, I don't believe he is the best man for that job. UND could and has in the past done better. I am starting to question the decision making ability of ROK. I don't believe he represents true North Dakota values. Hopefully he will be a short timer as well.

Faison is a short timer and will retire soon, I don't believe he is the best man for that job. UND could and has in the past done better. I am starting to question the decision making ability of ROK. I don't believe he represents true North Dakota values. Hopefully he will be a short timer as well.

He only got UND into the Big Sky Conference, hired good coaches, secured funding for the IPF, oh and helped UND become a DI member with the whole nickname issue overseeing his time at UND. I think he has done a great job.

• Upvote 3

That's the beauty of America everyone is entitled to their own opinion. At this point any one hired by ROK is going to be suspect in my mind.

And when a Bison fan pretends to be a UND fan its going to be suspect in everyone's mind.

Who is everyone? Sounds like you have a turd in your pocket! Before it's all over I will have donated more money to UND than you have ever considered, but you will never hear about it because it will be done anonymously. That's the way most charitable work should be done.

Who is everyone? Sounds like you have a turd in your pocket! Before it's all over I will have donated more money to UND than you have ever considered, but you will never hear about it because it will be done anonymously. That's the way most charitable work should be done.

I am not the only one to call you out as a Bison fan.

"Never believe everything you read on the internet. Especially, things written by Bison fans." - Abraham Lincoln

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, I may have to agree. I believe the University of North Dakota is capable of possessing better leadership on the administrative, academic, and athletic fronts. With that said, Kelley and Faison are both capable.

Unfortunately, I may have to agree. I believe the University of North Dakota is capable of possessing better leadership on the administrative, academic, and athletic fronts. With that said, Kelley and Faison are both capable.

So was Scrap Iron Gadaski and the ever capable Kenny Jay from All Star Wrestling. How many did they ever win?

Their is nothing worse than a bison fan who impersonates a UND fan. Especially when that Bison fan says he anonymously says he gives to UND. Yea right.

I felt sorry for FU about seven years ago. I thought I'd make a donation to help them out.

Turns out that some FU alum stole and used my credit card.

I hate it when that happens. I'm sure glad people like that get caught and end up convicted third class, or third rate, felons.

:whistling:

• Upvote 1

I felt sorry for FU about seven years ago. I thought I'd make a donation to help them out.

Turns out that some FU alum stole and used my credit card.

I hate it when that happens. I'm sure glad people like that get caught and end up convicted third class, or third rate, felons.

:whistling:

Careful, you may get a threatening e-mail. Granted you aren't a ND Representative, but still...

Faison, in the main, might be OK as an administrator. He is definitely not a dynamic speaker, outward individual, or hard charger type personality. That is something UND needs right now. His biggest baggage might be the man who hired him, ROK. ROK has turned into a very liberal, politically correct hatchet man who, IMO, does not represent North Dakota core values. That would entail a sense of fair play, not jumping to rash conclusions, and being accessible to the average citizen on the street. He seems to be retreating to his ivory tower in Twamley Hall and forgetting from whence he came.

It sadly happens all the time and IMO was the same character flaw that led to Chapman's downfall at NDSU. I remember hearing Coach Dale Brown say many years ago that if you forget where you came from you will never get to where you want to go. I believe ROK is forgetting his roots.

Faison, in the main, might be OK as an administrator. He is definitely not a dynamic speaker, outward individual, or hard charger type personality. That is something UND needs right now. His biggest baggage might be the man who hired him, ROK. ROK has turned into a very liberal, politically correct hatchet man who, IMO, does not represent North Dakota core values. That would entail a sense of fair play, not jumping to rash conclusions, and being accessible to the average citizen on the street. He seems to be retreating to his ivory tower in Twamley Hall and forgetting from whence he came.

It sadly happens all the time and IMO was the same character flaw that led to Chapman's downfall at NDSU. I remember hearing Coach Dale Brown say many years ago that if you forget where you came from you will never get to where you want to go. I believe ROK is forgetting his roots.

Except that it was Kupchella that hired Faison.

ROK has turned into a very liberal, politically correct ... does not represent North Dakota core values. ... forgetting from whence he came.

... I believe ROK is forgetting his roots.

Uh, ROK?

His roots?

I'd say he's representing his "roots", from "whence he came" stereotypically well.

1969 Ph. D. University of California; Berkeley, California. (Zoology: Cell and Developmental Biology).

1966 M.A. University of California; Berkeley, California. (Zoology: Cell and Developmental Biology).

Source