SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

You Bison don't even know your own smack? If you're going to poke fun at someone, you should at least understand the joke. According the the Bison faithful, it's NOT _nd, it's un_. According to some, we have no D (defense). Unbelievable, I gotta educate the trolls. :D

Boy are you smart. I"m impressed. Only problem is I posted it as I did since I only view you dolts as a Junior college based on the way your administration acts hence the lack of a "U". Sorry to have to teach such a smart guy :lol:

Boy are you smart. I"m impressed. Only problem is I posted it as I did since I only view you dolts as a Junior college based on the way your administration acts hence the lack of a "U". Sorry to have to teach such a smart guy :lol:

That's cute. Yay!

I love it! Faison keeps pushing for the game and Lucia, I mean Taylor, keeps pussin out!

Games there for Faison in 2015 - just take it! Where was everyone during our transition when UND wouldn't play NDSU. You could hear crickets!

Bison fans love to throw the 12 game season ( reason for the h/h with WSU) why won't GT accept the 2015 Fargo, 2019 Grand Forks? 2019 is a 12 game season and UND offered to move the GF game from 2017 to 2018, 2019 or 2020. Then GT went with the one game only in 2015.

Games there for Faison in 2015 - just take it! Where was everyone during our transition when UND wouldn't play NDSU. You could hear crickets!

Where was everyone when UND wouldn't play SDSU during their transition and guess what they accepted a h/h with UND. 2010 Brookings, 2013 Grand Forks.

If I was BF, I'd take the 2015 game as guarantee, with a commitment for a home/home in 2017/2019. That, my friend, is as sweet as the deal is going to get. I think GT would sign that deal too. That would be a nice compromise IMO.

If I was BF, I'd take the 2015 game as guarantee, with a commitment for a home/home in 2017/2019. That, my friend, is as sweet as the deal is going to get. I think GT would sign that deal too. That would be a nice compromise IMO.

A "commitment" from Gene Taylor? Dohkay.

I would be happy with this. Market value for the 2015 game would be nice but if su needs to rub it in UND's nose to get the deal done so be it. sigh!

Not for $125K when he already offered $175k-190k in an email. He knows that, though.

I'll give you $150k (and pick up your travel cost, ha, ha, rent you a school bus), and a home/home. Take it or leave it. Do we have a deal in principle Sioux83?

I would go for that. By 2019 we both may be going FBS anyways.

Better make that 2018 not 2017 as UND would have only 4 home games in 2017.