SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison players charged..part II

darell1976

Since this thread was locked, I thought I would add this to a new thread. KVLY said on the news last night they are going to do petitions again for the clean water and etc, that was circled around the first time only to be f-d up by the Bison football players and their fake signatures. I wonder if these petitions will even see Fargo or will the group bypass this city and collect signatures elsewhere.

http://forum.siouxsp...ayers-charged/#

Since this thread was locked, I thought I would add this to a new thread. KVLY said on the news last night they are going to do petitions again for the clean water and etc, that was circled around the first time only to be f-d up by the Bison football players and their fake signatures. I wonder if these petitions will even see Fargo or will the group bypass this city and collect signatures elsewhere.

So tell oh wise one how many years in jail is your great Beasley going to get? Who's going to pay all that child support? Maybe you should start a benefit for him!

So tell oh wise one how many years in jail is your great Beasley going to get? Who's going to pay all that child support? Maybe you should start a benefit for him!

And Beasley has what to do with this topic? When he committed his crime he was not at UND unlike petition-gate with current Bison players with most of them skipping out on community service.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/25346405/after-petition-fraud-two-years-ago-campaign-seeks-signatures-again

And Beasley has what to do with this topic? When he committed his crime he was not at UND unlike petition-gate with current Bison players with most of them skipping out on community service.

http://www.valleynew...ignatures-again

I have a feeling that the football players from the College of Home Economics at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science will be told not to seek these jobs this time.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/25346405/after-petition-fraud-two-years-ago-campaign-seeks-signatures-again

....I don't think any of the current players skipped community service but I could be wrong

Almost as hard as remembering to put your shoes on before leaving a party.

One huge difference between the two incidents, one only had himself to blame. The other case shows complete disrespect to the community and lack of accountability to anything other than #butfootball. But hey that is how it rolls in fargo..

One huge difference between the two incidents, one only had himself to blame. The other case shows complete disrespect to the community and lack of accountability to anything other than #butfootball. But hey that is how it rolls in fargo..

Yeah felony assault is no big deal. You going to pick up his many child support payments?

Yeah felony assault is no big deal. You going to pick up his many child support payments?

It wasn't last summer... or doesn't Beasley (a decade removed from playing at UND) get his day in court like a current FU starter got when he was originally charged with the same thing?

Beasley - not a player for over a decade, Petition Fakers = current players. FU Pride. They look even dumber now because all they had to do was sell FU memorabilia on Ebay to make money... oops.

Current players? Really!

From the 13-14 season. A player that is still under scholarship currently.

Oh because your spring practice game was on kvly yesterday the 14-15 season has begun. That's right. I learned yesterday bison football is bigger than Stanley cup hockey in nd too. Who woulda known?

Delusional

Oh because your spring practice game was on kvly yesterday the 14-15 season has begun. That's right. I learned yesterday bison football is bigger than Stanley cup hockey in nd too. Who woulda known?

Delusional

NDSU football is significantly bigger than Stanley Cup playoffs in North Dakota.

Hey it's TV if they could sell ads and generate local revenue for a burning log in a fireplace the would broadcast it. No doubt they simply found enough local businesses to buy advertising - thus the broadcast.

Delusional

except theres a very good chance the spring game drew higher ratings than the playoff hockey game would have locally. theres obviously a market if theyre showing the spring game in the first place. the last two years must have had decent numbers or they wouldnt have put it on tv again this season