SiouxSports.com Forum

Annual Hoggsbreath Lunch Thread - Saturday March 21, 2015

MafiaMan

It's a bar/restaurant, and a tame one at that at 10:30 am on a Saturday morning in March. Kids are welcome!

I did have a friend of mine tell me this is a great bar to meet the ladies in at night after the children have gone home. :) Obviously, I have Mrs. Goon but I thought I would share.

Edited by Goon

Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance as I am flying back for the West Regional in Fargo instead this year. I was at the Hoggsbreath 2 years ago. Mafia Man et. al put on one heck of a production. Great fun for fans, adults and kids alike. If you are on the fence, make this a priority. Good food too and the servers are wonderful. 

I'm sure North Dakota Hockey will be showing up with his usual 10+

i will be their. what goes on at this?

Good food, good drinks, meeting some of the monikers on the board, introductions of folks, maybe a few door prizes/give-aways, exclusive SiouxSports/Hoggsbreath memorabilia, insider club information, Sioux story-time, and a group photo underneath the Hoggsbreath sign (which will again display a welcome for Sioux hockey fans). It's a good chuckle every year.

Good food, good drinks, meeting some of the monikers on the board, introductions of folks, maybe a few door prizes/give-aways, exclusive SiouxSports/Hoggsbreath memorabilia, insider club information, Sioux story-time, and a group photo underneath the Hoggsbreath sign (which will again display a welcome for Sioux hockey fans). It's a good chuckle every year.

This is the "Real GOBC" :) I brought my wife last time, and she had a fun time. 

Sounds fun! I plan to be there with my hubby & daughter! That is, unless the number of posts I've made to the forum is not adequate enough to allow attendance, lol!

Hey, quality trumps quantity! You're in! Besides, I'm still under 200 posts I think so who am I to judge?
  • Upvote 2