SiouxSports.com Forum

Annual Hoggsbreath Lunch Thread - Saturday March 21, 2015

MafiaMan

Right on!

Where on the thread can I get the details (when, where, how much, etc)?

10:30 am Saturday morning at the Hoggsbreath.

2504 Rice Street North in Little Canada. Easy off and easy on Highway 36 at Rice Street, which links up quickly with 35W south to Minneapolis or 35E south to St Paul.

No cover charge - whatever you want to spend on drinks/food is up to you.

2504 Rice Street North in Little Canada. Easy off and easy on Highway 36 at Rice Street, which links up quickly with 35W south to Minneapolis or 35E south to St Paul.

Right on, very much looking forward to meeting everybody.

Just put my tab on your bill. 

SIOUXELEVENS - 2

bcblues -2

fightingsioux4life - 1

Siouxman - 2

brianvf - 1

sprig - 4

Goon - 2 or 3

siouxczech29

rhenry8439 - 4

CMSioux - 2

LeftyZL - 1.5

Cratter - 1

Sioux Fan in Sioux Falls - 3

Ice Arena Man - 1

Godsmack - 2

ringneck28 - 2

Hey Hoggers.   I have been quiet.   Been working ye olde dink into the dirt on the East Side of Saint Paul both night and day.  It's a long sometimes sad story that the Mafia Man knows.

Anyway, it's not likely that I am going to be there this year.  I hope to  be at the games, but not the Hoggsbreath.  Saturday morning I have to turn the key, mix the sauce,

slaughter the hog, grind the sausage, wash the dishes, fix the sign and count the straws before I am released from my non-paying post to get out

to enjoy the greatest game on earth . . .  College hockey.   The pros can pound sand.  

I'll be sure to drop off the soon to be famous "last prize standing" Traveling Trophy to this great event.  Mafia, be sure

that that restaurateur pulls himself away from the mirror long enough to get his ass out on the floor to thank the patrons for showing up and spending our hard-earned dollars at his place.  He can,

and should, do a much better job on this front.  Tell him that I said so.  See y'all at the arena.

The letters are going up on the marquee outside of the Hoggsbreath as I type this...and, no, it isn't "WELCOME NDSU BISON HOCKEY FANS" either! There will be good food, good drinks, good stories, and some door prizes/goodies to take home from the Hogg.

The for-sures in attendance - stragglers welcome!

SIOUXELEVENS - 2

bcblues -2

fightingsioux4life - 1

Siouxman - 2

brianvf - 1

sprig - 4

Goon - 2 or 3

siouxczech29

rhenry8439 - 4

CMSioux - 2

LeftyZL - 1.5

Cratter - 1