SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA TOURNEY - SIOUX vs. BADGERS - Cincinnati

AZSIOUX

I will be in Vegas during the regionals. If you were in Vegas for the regionals where would you want to watch the games??

a few years back we were at the Plaza downtown in their bar..at the time it was a super sweet set up and we basically had the bar to our selves, I think it's called the Zbar now cool circular lay out and TV's everywhere

ESPNU is an online service, the only time that channel is on tv is if ESPN moves the broadcast to one of the network channels like ESPN or ESPN2 and it will still say ESPNU on the screen. There is NO ESPNU channel on tv. I went through this last year, had a Sioux party at my house and scrambled when I found out it was an online channel. If you have an Xbox, you have the channel, no matter what your tv channels are. Unless things have changed for this year, that is what I went through last year.

Good luck.

As far as everything being on ESPNU, it is, but it is tape delayed, if you look at the broadcast schedule for these games, some even say tape delayed!! Not the Sioux though....:)

On ESPN3.com the Sioux game only shows up as being on ESPNU. The only game that shows as being on ESPN3.com is Colgate and Ferris State which I believe is the only game tomorrow that isn't scheduled to be live on ESPNU but it does show as being on ESPNU after the Sioux game.

ESPNU is an online service, the only time that channel is on tv is if ESPN moves the broadcast to one of the network channels like ESPN or ESPN2 and it will still say ESPNU on the screen. There is NO ESPNU channel on tv. I went through this last year, had a Sioux party at my house and scrambled when I found out it was an online channel. If you have an Xbox, you have the channel, no matter what your tv channels are. Unless things have changed for this year, that is what I went through last year.

Good luck.

As far as everything being on ESPNU, it is, but it is tape delayed, if you look at the broadcast schedule for these games, some even say tape delayed!! Not the Sioux though.... :)

I think you may be confused, ESPNU is a real channel and has stuff on all the time, ESPN3 is the online service and not a real channel.

• Upvote 3

Good luck.

As far as everything being on ESPNU, it is, but it is tape delayed, if you look at the broadcast schedule for these games, some even say tape delayed!! Not the Sioux though.... :)

I think you're mistaken, ESPN3 is the online channel. ESPNU is a TV network available on dish,direct or your cable provider. The Marriot in Mpls. had ESPNU on its channel guide. Midco has it also.

On ESPN3.com the Sioux game only shows up as being on ESPNU. The only game that shows as being on ESPN3.com is Colgate and Ferris State which I believe is the only game tomorrow that isn't scheduled to be live on ESPNU but it does show as being on ESPNU after the Sioux game.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/almanac/conf/bracketdata/2014.pdf

The link shows the bracket and that all of the games are on ESPN2/watchESPN, ESPNU/watchESPN, or just watchESPN

I have an ESPNU channel on my cable guide, 301 I believe. Clicked on it the other night to make sure it worked. If I do not get the game Friday night there is a high probability of a cable box being launched through a local cable companies window that evening as that could very well be the final straw in an ongoing displeasement of local cable services :crazy:

I think you're mistaken, ESPN3 is the online channel. ESPNU is a TV network available on dish,direct or your cable provider. The Marriot in Mpls. had ESPNU on its channel guide. Midco has it also.

for midco espnu high definition is channel 634 and espnu standard definition is channel 320

Good luck.

You are incorrect. I have the DVR set to record ESPNU tomorrow. ESPN3 is online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPN3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESPNU

Good stuff from brads blog, love the mindset now take down Bucky!!

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=97351

During the presser, Stephane Pattyn got a laugh out of the media after he said that they were going to play “Sioux hockey” tomorrow. After that, he leaned over and whispered to Nick Mattson, asking whether he could say that. Then, he grabbed the mic again and said, “North Dakota hockey.”

Good luck.

I have ESPNU as an actual channel..?