SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ ST. CLOUD - Friday

AZSIOUX

Wow. Overtime in the Pig Ten on the BTN. Followed by that fierce rivalry between PSU and Minnesota. Snooze City.

Meanwhile, at the National Hockey Center, two teams are getting ready to tee it up for a run at the Penrose Cup. Before a packed house.

I said it then and I'll say it again now. Those who claimed and cried that St. Clown did not belong in the NCHC were fools then, and still remain fools if they still adhere to this belief. St. Cloud is the premier program, right now, in the so-called State of Hockey.

Let's play hockey. NCHC style.

• Upvote 2

Wow. Overtime in the Pig Ten on the BTN. Followed by that fierce rivalry between PSU and Minnesota. Snooze City.

Meanwhile, at the National Hockey Center, two teams are getting ready to tee it up for a run at the Penrose Cup. Before a packed house.

I said it then and I'll say it again now. Those who claimed and cried that St. Clown did not belong in the NCHC were fools then, and still remain fools if they still adhere to this belief. St. Cloud is the premier program, right now, in the so-called State of Hockey.

Wow! Very well said!

Half of the rink filled with PSU fans dressed as empty maroon and gold seats. You wait and see....bud! :lol:

The king lives! Long live the king!

Nice to see you on the site, NDH. I was starting to think you were watchmakered off the site! Whew!