SiouxSports.com Forum
SiouxVolley

UND and the Big Sky could go FBS

18 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

FYP: Are you sure you and Goon aren’t the real Beavis and Butthead’s. 

Good grief.....I have to stop by every few years and see if the board lunatic is still  ranting.   I see that he is and the topic is still the same.

By the way.....nice win over Sam last weekend. 

Back to Bisonville......

18 hours ago, WYOBISONMAN said:

Good grief.....I have to stop by every few years and see if the board lunatic is still  ranting.   I see that he is and the topic is still the same.

By the way.....nice win over Sam last weekend. 

Back to Bisonville......

I committed a breach of FCS/bozoville protocol by even mentioning FBS, as moving to FBS requires national championships according to bisonville.  Suffering the wrath of those bozos because of it.  Just ask USA, Texas St, Coastal Carolina, Georgia St, etc.  

Forgive me for posting this, but bozo publications have been touting FBS with a four part series with even their AD chiming in.  He doesn’t knock or poo-poo moving to FBS but apparently UND fans should for itself?  The MWC or MAC would be absolutely foolish to invite NDSU so they have to find another way by grouping with other regional schools.  What business does not want to keep up with its main competitor?  UND fans that are embarrassed don’t have the least bit of business sense.

http://www.bisonillustrated.com/jump-to-the-fbs/

1 minute ago, Gothmog said:

As usual, you're completely missing the point. The point most posters make in this thread is not that UND, or NDSU, should not consider moving to FBS but that your ideas about how and when UND will move to FBS are very unlikely and that you've shown no real evidence to support those ideas. 

The bottom line is that you've been wrong so many times no one takes you seriously anymore.

But yet you still post and yet your AD still talks FBS.

8 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

But yet you still post and yet your AD still talks FBS.

You are really stretching here. This is nothing more than an informative piece of what it would take to move up. There is a lot of misconception. I hear it a lot when we go on road trips. People think just because you are successful you should just move up. As its really easy--wave the wand and poof and there you are.  There is so much more than just the athletic side.

Matt Larson has said numerous times when asked by the media that ---"we are happy where are. We are where we need to be." He isnt out there bloviating about going FBS like you.

• Upvote 2

On 9/19/2018 at 9:23 PM, bison73 said:

You are really stretching here. This is nothing more than an informative piece of what it would take to move up. There is a lot of misconception. I hear it a lot when we go on road trips. People think just because you are successful you should just move up. As its really easy--wave the wand and poof and there you are.  There is so much more than just the athletic side.

Matt Larson has said numerous times when asked by the media that ---"we are happy where are. We are where we need to be." He isnt out there bloviating about going FBS like you.

I suppose @SiouxVolley will call you a Bison Troll now for bringing up the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Goon said:

I suppose @SiouxVolley will call you Bison Troll now for bringing up the truth. 

Truth can also be used in trolling, but usually it's a tilt in the opposite direction.

This last troll yesterday engaged in a smear with posts to one of our moderators,  resulting in a thread shut down.

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Truth can also be used in trolling, but usually it's a tilt in the opposite direction.

This last troll yesterday engaged in a smear with posts to one of our moderators,  resulting in a thread shut down.

There was no smear at all. Asked some very valid questions. ( which the mod didnt like obviously.)

31 minutes ago, bison73 said:

There was no smear at all. Asked some very valid questions. ( which the mod didnt like obviously.)

We've got the potential to finally shut down this thread that seems to keep making it's way to the top of the list as last posted in.

73, do you really think posters and moderators on here think you were asking very valid questions yesterday? 

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

We've got the potential to finally shut down this thread that seems to keep making it's way to the top of the list as last posted in.

73, do you really think posters and moderators on here think you were asking very valid questions yesterday? 

Obviously they didnt.

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Ok, we can agree.

Good luck in your game tomorrow, don't let your boys get too over confident. Rocco has the blue hens far from laying any egss.

I hope they are ready also. I try to never under estimate any opponent.

ps I still cant see why they found my questions offensive???  No biggie.

5 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I hope they are ready also. I try to never under estimate any opponent.

ps I still cant see why they found my questions offensive???  No biggie.

Buy a level

Learn how to use it

When you dial into SS, find a mirror

Put you Bizon cap on straight

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Buy a level

Learn how to use it

When you dial into SS, find a mirror

Put you Bizon cap on straight

Its a sensitivity issue. Got it!  Hey that level works pretty good.:D

• Upvote 1